iXtreme LT+ Lite Touch Xbox 360 Drive Firmware Flashing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    This disc is not supported

    After like a billion problems, I finally get my Lite-on 8 series working but I go to play an ap25 game like MW2 and it says. This disc is not supported. IDK what that means. Other games are working. Note. I did patch through ABGX after the update, and burnt a new copy. As I'm typing this, I'm burning Halo: Reach so I'll test that. Maybe it was just a bad burn. We'll see.


    Edit 1: Halo Reach isn't working. So It' might be all ap2.5 games or might just be the burner. (They are the same dvds I usually use)

    Edit 2: Just Burned and played Gow2 with no problem so apparently it's ap2.5 games only. I need help.
    Last edited by Elijah Wilbanks; 06-18-2011 at 03:42 AM.

  2. #2
    Up and Coming Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 152 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Wilbanks View Post
    After like a billion problems, I finally get my Lite-on 8 series working but I go to play an ap25 game like MW2 and it says. This disc is not supported. IDK what that means. Other games are working. Note. I did patch through ABGX after the update, and burnt a new copy. As I'm typing this, I'm burning Halo: Reach so I'll test that. Maybe it was just a bad burn. We'll see.


    Edit 1: Halo Reach isn't working. So It' might be all ap2.5 games or might just be the burner. (They are the same dvds I usually use)

    Edit 2: Just Burned and played Gow2 with no problem so apparently it's ap2.5 games only. I need help.
    Hey you need to download this file StealthFiles-2011-06-14.tar.xz and download 7-zip here 7-Zip use 7zip to extract the files then copy them to the stealth folder in abgx (push ctrl f when abgx is opened and it will show you where the stealth folder is) and run your game threw it again, with halo reach the ap 2.5 responces should be 49 and with COD BO it should be 128 then your games will work, the only thing is that now you have ran your games on the new 1.9 fw without patching the new ap2.5 your console will be flagged check it wil xval.

  3. #3
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I only get 1 file when I extract that. is that right?

  4. #4
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    And ya I failed the ap25 challenge. Well I wish C4 would of done something for that but I guess not whatever.

  5. #5
    Up and Coming Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 152 Times in 141 Posts
    once you have extracted with 7-zip the file you get needs to be opened with winzip and there will be a heap of files.

  6. #6
    Up and Coming Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 152 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Wilbanks View Post
    And ya I failed the ap25 challenge. Well I wish C4 would of done something for that but I guess not whatever.
    I know it sucks but everyone was warned about playing ther ap2.5 games without patching again and i know the information has been scetchy about it but i just didn't put them near my xbox until i knew they were done properly, and everyone is saying that abgx patches them automaticly but mine didn't to do it until i did this.

  7. #7
    Xtreme Helper
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lamar, CO
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    I want to be sure - you are saying you have updated to the 2.1314 something dash AND have LT+1.9 flashed as well, correct? ABGX should be patching your images correctly with new patches. All of my new 2.5 games work. The only way I could see them NOT working is if you dont have 1.9 flashed to your drive, as the new 2.5 patches ONLY work with the new update and FW.

  8. #8
    Up and Coming Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 152 Times in 141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradorick67 View Post
    I want to be sure - you are saying you have updated to the 2.1314 something dash AND have LT+1.9 flashed as well, correct? ABGX should be patching your images correctly with new patches. All of my new 2.5 games work. The only way I could see them NOT working is if you dont have 1.9 flashed to your drive, as the new 2.5 patches ONLY work with the new update and FW.
    Mate my abgx didn'5t patch auto until i put these files into the stealth folder so im thinking this bloke is having the same problem, it was needed to be told about the number of responcees needed to be for the new ap2.5 but i haven't seen one post about it.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny35 For This Useful Post:

    Elijah Wilbanks (06-18-2011)

  10. #9
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    did what u said danny and it patched another thing that abgx missed before, So I had assumed that it would be fine and everything would work but I guess not. Thinking back. I think I know what I flashed to the wrong firmware. Well its back to having a messy room.

  11. #10
    Up and Coming Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Geelong, Australia
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 152 Times in 141 Posts
    If you had the old 1.1 the ap2.5 games would work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This disc is not supported...?
    By Crash in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:59 AM
  2. Disc is not supported.
    By Joker22 in forum 360 Backups
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 05:14 PM
  3. Disc is Not Supported
    By grandpapolly in forum 360 Backups
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 12:27 PM
  4. Disc is not supported?
    By cindylo in forum iXtreme LT+ Lite Touch Firmware Phat Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 08:04 PM
  5. Disc not supported lt 2.0
    By Vizip in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
1e2 Forum