TY my friend =)
thank you jaws95678. it worked like a charm. didn't want to screw it up and get flagged.
TY my friend =)
hii extract the file and for LiteOn (Phat) i find LTPlus-838v1.1 iwant v1.9 how can i download it ?
Thanks for this! been waiting for it as my dumb brother updated when i told him not to!
Hello! (noob here :d )
I want to flash to LT+ v1.9 (from LT1.1), dashboard not updated.
I read the Jungle Flasher tutorial, figured out my drive was Lite-On (console is phat model).
The dilemma comes from the fact that I don't have a dummy.bin, the previous modder only sent me a key in a text file (32 characters). Can someone assure me, pls, if the steps that I describe below are correct, and that I'm not screwing anything?
- In JF, the FirmwareTool 32 tab, in the target area I load the file from LiteOn (Phat)\LiteOn_Pre_13141\OFW\orig-83850C
- click manual spoofing enter the key from the text file
- save to file,
- MTK Flash32 tab, click lite-on erase, write (by the way how do I know which I/O Port to select?)
- Update to latest dashboard from USB Drive
-FirmwareTool 32 tab, in the target area I load the file LiteOn (Phat)\LiteOn_Post_13141\LTPlus-025v1.9
- repeat the steps from above (click manual spoofing enter the key from the text file; save to file; MTK Flash32 tab, click lite-on erase, write)
However, after you update your console, you could always load the stock firmware from your first step, after you did the manual spoofing with the key that you entered. After you manually enter the key, you can save the firmware to your desktop, etc.
In the future, you should always demand the dumped firmware when someone flashed your drive
Hello! I'm in 12625, 934 LiteOn drive, what file should I use as a Target? Pre or Post 13146?