xbox one repair possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox one repair possible?

i found an xbox one at the junkyard, it's missing the front panel and a side panel. well it turns on but blank screen, i left it plugged in with the network cable in. well it got stuck on an update with error code e100. i found the problem but i don't think it can be fixed without flashing something, the blueray drive is missing the mainboard. i know i would need to read the nand and get the dvdkey, to me, is it possible to do it?
    Remember to hit the Thanks button if i helped you.

Originally posted by spaz2203
    Originally Posted by krotos
    i could have told you that this kid doesn't know much, on yahoo he was a name ripper and he trojaned a ton of people with his dirty ass programs.

Look him up, shady mofo.

Originally posted by charincol
    Of course, this was already hashed out a full year before AcidAlchemy appeared here and used every excuse he could to get his post count up so he could start ripping ... er, I mean, selling in the classifieds.

BSD, Linux and Mac Burning guide | Kissimmee Flashing

Hey Krotos, Sorry I'm not sure haven't really been following the xbox scene lately
    Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

it's ok man, thanks for the reply.
      Remember to hit the Thanks button if i helped you.

Originally posted by spaz2203
      Originally Posted by krotos
      i could have told you that this kid doesn't know much, on yahoo he was a name ripper and he trojaned a ton of people with his dirty ass programs.

Look him up, shady mofo.

Originally posted by charincol
      Of course, this was already hashed out a full year before AcidAlchemy appeared here and used every excuse he could to get his post count up so he could start ripping ... er, I mean, selling in the classifieds.

BSD, Linux and Mac Burning guide | Kissimmee Flashing

Comment

Working...
      X