Xbox One optical drive replacement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One optical drive replacement

Is it possible to replace? I figured that you could replace with another as long as you keep the original PCB but there was some complaints that it still doesn't work that way. Is there a way to flash the ID from the original to a new one? I know this is possible with the xbox 360 but is there way for the xbox one? thanks

Originally posted by theguy22 View Post
    Is it possible to replace? I figured that you could replace with another as long as you keep the original PCB but there was some complaints that it still doesn't work that way. Is there a way to flash the ID from the original to a new one? I know this is possible with the xbox 360 but is there way for the xbox one? thanks
    No
    No it wont
    No
    No

The xbox one is a new console using new security measures. Unpicking a security loophole will be a different ballgame altogether. If I had a free bet I would stick it on a drive emulator but that is a real stretch. Give it a few more years
    Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
    Jungleflasher
    Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
    Xbox Backup creator
    abgx
    Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

I replaced my drive by swapping the PCB and it has worked flawlessly for 6 months+

Comment

Working...
      X