Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone attempted to hook up a flashed 360 to the xbox one and play the 360 online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone attempted to hook up a flashed 360 to the xbox one and play the 360 online

I have been wondering for a while if you still have a flashed xbox 360 console is it a safe idea to hook it up to your xbox one input and play 360 games on your 360 and still use your xbox one at the same time. Has anyone attempted this. I am quite curious if anyone other them me has had this idea. I look forward to hearing the responses.

You can. Expect a TON of lag though.
    sigpic
    JungleFlasher Tutorial A to Z
    Newest FW package with stock
    Rules for the ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Kindred View Post
      You can. Expect a TON of lag though.
      Internet lag on just console lag when trying to do something.

Comment

Playing TV through the xbox one i just about barable, playing the 360 through it is a no-go for me and it has a very big lag, too much to be playable in my eyes
        If I have helped you in anyway please use the thanks button.

Tutorials or Links that have helped me and believe me I started at the beginning:
        Jungle Flasher Tutorial 1.4.4 <--- It's the bible. This is where I started.
        LT+ 3.0 Download
        ABGX 360 v1.0.6 Download
        iXtreme Burner Max Download
        R3D's Info on Burning XDG3 Games
        List of compatible drives for burner max
        RGH 1.1 using a Team Xecuter Coolrunner

3x Falcon Xboxes 2 Flashed with LT+3.0, one RGH that lives thanks to UNLEASHED

Comment

Why not just continue to use your 360 as you have been?....Just keep both consoles.
          IF I HELPED YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON EH

JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL

JUNGLEFLASHER 0.1.86

ABGX TUTORIAL

Comment

Wow, great theory there @Imreadytoplay360
            I am amazed at your very open minded and optimistic ideas. It might just work. Don't forget to wash your xbox with soap and water after you do it just incase because you never know, there might be a virus on the xbox one. I was actually thinking about a mod myself. I have an old tube TV and wanted to know if mounting a spare LCD screen from a salvaged HDTV would work on it. wow. we have great ideas huh!

Comment

Working...
            X