Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many times have you sent your ps4 for service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many times have you sent your ps4 for service?

Twice!
    First time I was playing and my ps4 and it shut off and it wouldn't turn back on. It would just go beep. No lights no nothing.

This time my ps4 randomly powers off and when I restart it, it acts as if I unplugged the power cable and tells me not to and checks the hard drive. Then the other day my Wi-Fi adapter went to limp mode and would hardly connect .I checked my connection my ports everything and still it wouldn't work for shit plugged it in to my Ethernet and viola it's magic. Ugh.. waiting on a box now. For anyone who is wondering it takes approximately three weeks in the United states if you send it out the next day after getting the box. You don't get a free month of PlayStation plus. Basically you are lucky to get it back lol. If there is a game stuck in it, it will be returned. That's what I was worried about the first time.
    Rules To Follow
    C4eva Speaks
    Jungle Flasher
    Abgx Tutorial
    via card
    AP 2.5 GAMES

If i Helped you thank me damn it!

You should have known better and stayed faithful to xbox problem solved haha
    Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

You're telling me. I told them do it right or I'm getting an Xbox. Ha ha
      Rules To Follow
      C4eva Speaks
      Jungle Flasher
      Abgx Tutorial
      via card
      AP 2.5 GAMES

Comment

Lol cant say to much my xbone is fixing to be sent off again for blu ray mis alignment for the second time
        Originally posted by charincol
        it usually works just fine right up until the exact moment it breaks.
        Originally posted by Methtical
        Tough to unlock an MXIC chip? About as tough as taking a dump after half a litre of turbolax 5000.

if it aint broke, fix it

drive flashing, key retrievals and rgh/jtag services

Comment

I purchased a warranty from Gamestop when I picked up my PS4. So far I haven't had any problems with it. BTW it's also a Day 1 PS4, picked up on the midnight release. I also purchased a Day One Xbox One, again don't have any problems with it this far.

Comment

I got mine in December so I'm not sure if it was from the first run or not
            Rules To Follow
            C4eva Speaks
            Jungle Flasher
            Abgx Tutorial
            via card
            AP 2.5 GAMES

Comment

I have just gone over to ps4 as had nowt but bad luck with xbox hope this will not go wrong fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by brent265 View Post
                I have just gone over to ps4 as had nowt but bad luck with xbox hope this will not go wrong fingers crossed
                Good luck.

Cost to upgrade my PC to next gen was 150 max.. And i know i'll have no issue's as a bonus...
                http://www.ixtreme.net/downloads-tut...tml#post209529 Using a 360 for flashing

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61768 Pot Tweaking

http://www.ixtreme.net/uk-flashing-s...hire-area.html 360 Custom Firmware flashing from 10

Comment

Working...
                X