Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help a Noob ( Running Rebug 4.70 Rex with Cobra )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a Noob ( Running Rebug 4.70 Rex with Cobra )

Heyya Guys ,
    I brought a ps3 running on 4.70 Rex with cobra firmware ( has Multiman , SenEnabler , Psnpatch 4.70 stealth and Psninja on it )

Now i want to be able to play online ((as im totally new to this i asked what to do )) This is what i been doing :
    1)Sen Enabler
    2)Mount game via multiman ( Bd emulator has been enabled and i have checked )
    3) Psn Ninja (Read , Write and delete History , the top 3 )
    4) Psnpatch (spoof id and so on and disable CFW the "X" option )
    5)Then sign in and play

Problem is i then Try loading the mounted game and it black screens - So this is a problem :/ , If i dont Use any Homebrew/Cfw apps like above the game plays but of course This makes me very online Unsafe ..... So i want to no what im doing wrong if need to do something different i just want to be able to get online and play my games ... Thanks

Hope someone can help this Noob out , And i apologise sincerly for being a pain , Just thought was best place to turn

Originally posted by MadCatzExtreme View Post
    Heyya Guys ,
    I brought a ps3 running on 4.70 Rex with cobra firmware ( has Multiman , SenEnabler , Psnpatch 4.70 stealth and Psninja on it )

Now i want to be able to play online ((as im totally new to this i asked what to do )) This is what i been doing :
    1)Sen Enabler
    2)Mount game via multiman ( Bd emulator has been enabled and i have checked )
    3) Psn Ninja (Read , Write and delete History , the top 3 )
    4) Psnpatch (spoof id and so on and disable CFW the "X" option )
    5)Then sign in and play

Problem is i then Try loading the mounted game and it black screens - So this is a problem :/ , If i dont Use any Homebrew/Cfw apps like above the game plays but of course This makes me very online Unsafe ..... So i want to no what im doing wrong if need to do something different i just want to be able to get online and play my games ... Thanks

Hope someone can help this Noob out , And i apologise sincerly for being a pain , Just thought was best place to turn

A month late with the reply sorry the old PS3 aint so popular here i'm afraid. I do the installs but keeping up with the software isent something I have the time for. I have found the best way to keep up to date with most things is subscribe to some spotty 13 year old's YouTube channel, several of them. They do the leg work and give you videos in exchange for subscribers in the ultimate quest of online fame.
    Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
    Jungleflasher
    Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
    Xbox Backup creator
    abgx
    Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

Working...
    X