ps3 and cobra ODE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3 and cobra ODE

Got a customer that wants me to hack his PS3 with Cobra ODE. Just wondering if there is any other equipment needed besides buying the cobra kit? I will read through the manual when i get a chance.. just thought i'd ask here quick.

Thanks.

Just been playing with one this week. No extra kit needed and easy to install and set up.
    Little soldering needed if it's a slim. Mine is a fat, so very easy. Works great on 4.55, I'm impressed so far.
    Update coming soon with some good improvements in functions....
    sigpic IXTREME-RULES

Comment

You should ID which PS3 type he has, as all 4K models confirmed will need a blue ray boot disc to boot games of ODE with latest OFW 4.55. Anything below 4.55 will boot with any disc in the drive, but obviously they won't be able to go online with it. 3K and below versions been confirmed not affected but there are mixed stories about this.

Originally posted by Slothgsr View Post
      Got a customer that wants me to hack his PS3 with Cobra ODE. Just wondering if there is any other equipment needed besides buying the cobra kit? I will read through the manual when i get a chance.. just thought i'd ask here quick.

Thanks.
      Blah Blah Blaahhhh . . .

Comment

Working...
      X