Heads up for PS3 with ODE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up for PS3 with ODE

Just a little warning as news out that the new 4.55 OFW update disables ODE on certain PS3 models. Do not update until you have checked with official website of your ODE if you have one installed. This applies to both popular Cobra & 3K3Y but other models such as E3 & Matrix ODE's will not any different.
    Blah Blah Blaahhhh . . .

Thanks for the kind of information and news.

Comment

Seems to be just for the super slim 4k model and Cobra have an update coming to fix that.
      All other PS3 versions supposed to be ok on 4.55
      sigpic IXTREME-RULES

Comment

Some 3K models also had issues from the update, it's all dependant on the BD model inside the console. I was lucky for the fact that I don't even have a PSN account but don't bother with online though PS3 tends to ask for update just by connected to the internet. So far I'm on 4.53 as I own a Super Slim 500GB model and it seems it will be a while before a reliable solution is found.

The temp fix that Cobra, E3 and Matrix were using invloves burning blue ray discs to boot the games with and if you add more games to your collection you then need to burn a new disc.

I

Originally posted by Ginkman View Post
        Seems to be just for the super slim 4k model and Cobra have an update coming to fix that.
        All other PS3 versions supposed to be ok on 4.55
        Blah Blah Blaahhhh . . .

Comment

Working...
        X