X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mazen.basidiq
    started a topic 2 xnox ones....help with game sharing

2 xnox ones....help with game sharing

So my wife and I bought 2 xbox ones. We heard if you buy one digital game you can share it on either console and either of us can play it on either account as long as each xbox one has both accounts on it.....how do I do this.

• alexhore
    replied
    Originally posted by mazen.basidiq View Post
    Alexhore....what are you studying?
    Software development, still early days was looking at Java but probably with a mobile bias where all the money is at however SQl pays well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Slick
    replied
    Ha good on ya buddy

Leave a comment:

• mazen.basidiq
    replied
    Originally posted by alexhore View Post
    I spend more time studying than playing unfortunately but I still check in hear once a week his is where it all started. I leave the drive flashing and backup help to the others and chip in on the RGH side of things instant boots are an obsession and if you haven't tried RGH1.2 yet on a Phat you should it will blow your mind!

Alexhore....what are you studying? I used to be a systems engineer before switching to the medical field. I am also stuck in books for a Masters program in medicine.

Originally posted by Slick View Post
    No probs buddy and yeah the old faithfuls stick around through thick n thin
    Slick I am I this scene for possible the rest of my days!....I wanna be smart old timer.

Leave a comment:

• Slick
    replied
    No probs buddy and yeah the old faithfuls stick around through thick n thin

Leave a comment:

• alexhore
    replied
    Originally posted by mazen.basidiq View Post
    Nice to see some of the familiar posters still around....Slick and Alex...oh and Alex got you on my friends list
    I spend more time studying than playing unfortunately but I still check in hear once a week his is where it all started. I leave the drive flashing and backup help to the others and chip in on the RGH side of things instant boots are an obsession and if you haven't tried RGH1.2 yet on a Phat you should it will blow your mind!

Leave a comment:

• mazen.basidiq
    replied
    Thanks guys...I think for some games we'll download cause we play them together...Mass Effect 4 when it comes out might be on the top of the list...but like the witcher 3....for sure and maybe sunset overdrive.

Nice to see some of the familiar posters still around....Slick and Alex...oh and Alex got you on my friends list

Leave a comment:

• alexhore
    replied
    Its a very clever move from MS. Since no car games offer split screen if I want to race the Mrs home I can buy digital and play in dinning room and she can play in front room. Just cant re-sell the game so now I have to decide whats more important. Reselling once board or sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Slick
    replied
    Sign in on the 2nd console and re-download the games again to the 2nd console

Leave a comment:

Working...
X