2 xnox ones....help with game sharing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 xnox ones....help with game sharing

So my wife and I bought 2 xbox ones. We heard if you buy one digital game you can share it on either console and either of us can play it on either account as long as each xbox one has both accounts on it.....how do I do this.
    IF I HELPED YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON EH

JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL

JUNGLEFLASHER 0.1.86

ABGX TUTORIAL

Sign in on the 2nd console and re-download the games again to the 2nd console
    Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Its a very clever move from MS. Since no car games offer split screen if I want to race the Mrs home I can buy digital and play in dinning room and she can play in front room. Just cant re-sell the game so now I have to decide whats more important. Reselling once board or sharing.
      Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
      Jungleflasher
      Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
      Xbox Backup creator
      abgx
      Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

Thanks guys...I think for some games we'll download cause we play them together...Mass Effect 4 when it comes out might be on the top of the list...but like the witcher 3....for sure and maybe sunset overdrive.

Nice to see some of the familiar posters still around....Slick and Alex...oh and Alex got you on my friends list

JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL

JUNGLEFLASHER 0.1.86

ABGX TUTORIAL

Comment

Originally posted by mazen.basidiq View Post
          Nice to see some of the familiar posters still around....Slick and Alex...oh and Alex got you on my friends list
          I spend more time studying than playing unfortunately but I still check in hear once a week his is where it all started. I leave the drive flashing and backup help to the others and chip in on the RGH side of things instant boots are an obsession and if you haven't tried RGH1.2 yet on a Phat you should it will blow your mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Jungleflasher
          Xbox Backup creator
          abgx

Comment

No probs buddy and yeah the old faithfuls stick around through thick n thin
            Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

Originally posted by alexhore View Post
              I spend more time studying than playing unfortunately but I still check in hear once a week his is where it all started. I leave the drive flashing and backup help to the others and chip in on the RGH side of things instant boots are an obsession and if you haven't tried RGH1.2 yet on a Phat you should it will blow your mind!

Alexhore....what are you studying? I used to be a systems engineer before switching to the medical field. I am also stuck in books for a Masters program in medicine.

Originally posted by Slick View Post
              No probs buddy and yeah the old faithfuls stick around through thick n thin
              Slick I am I this scene for possible the rest of my days!....I wanna be smart old timer.

JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL

JUNGLEFLASHER 0.1.86

ABGX TUTORIAL

Comment

Ha good on ya buddy
                Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

Originally posted by mazen.basidiq View Post
                  Alexhore....what are you studying?
                  Software development, still early days was looking at Java but probably with a mobile bias where all the money is at however SQl pays well!

Jungleflasher
                  Xbox Backup creator
                  abgx

Comment

Working...
                  X