Kinda New To Flashing,Can Someone Please Help Me....Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda New To Flashing,Can Someone Please Help Me....Thanks

So i have attempted to flash an old phat drive with my own tools,stupid i know,and failed.And so i have an xbox 360 slim,and it has a liteon dg-16d4s Software version 9504,Hardware verison (I think) A0A0 and then the thingy i forgot but it says 13c made in august i think,i cant remember,but i dont think it matters,but anyways,i would like to flash it,and i have done a HECK of a lot of research without luck,and i really wanna flash it,i have already hotswapped 2 games with success,gta iv,and cod waw,i am tired of having my xbox 360 slim open,and want it put back together but be able to run mods,plus it would be so awesome without having to hotswap anymore.So i have a budget,and i know that i could use the sata port on my motherboard on my pc for it to connect to my pc,but powering the drive,if you could please help me find a xecuter device that will connect to my molex power supply.And i have a 35 and under budget,please help,and also could you also please help me with the steps,like power resetting the drive,cause i dont get it,and everything i need to know,i cant find a stinking video to help,and like when to power off the drive and everything to succeed. And thats all really,btw in case you need to know i am in the usa,colorado.Thanks guys so much for reading and i am so excited,OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT,my chip set for my drive,like windbond,or mxic,my chip set is mxic,on the chip,it starts out with 03 and then etc with all the other crap lol.
    no selling services in sigs!

just use the 360 to power the drive! it works fine and you don't get the 360 banned from doing it. anyone who says you do is talking shit!

You will probably need to get a USBPRO as very few chipsets can dump and flash 16D4s drive's. out of the 5 chipsets i've tried only the newest ICH7 intel board works.

My ICH10 can't do it even though it shows the drive properties all ok. Then if the PCB is a MXIC these are easily unlocked with very little chance of stuffing it up, Winbond are trickier and very easy to fuck up. Best to buy an unlocked PCB off ebay for a tenner in this case. either way until you are able to dump the original PCB you are stuck..

Or check out the classifieds to get it done for you for little cost.

No point putting a phat drive in place of a D4s. works out more expensive because you'd need to put LTU2 on it.
    Last edited by TFi1969; 12-28-2014, 06:21 AM.
    http://www.ixtreme.net/downloads-tut...tml#post209529 Using a 360 for flashing

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61768 Pot Tweaking

http://www.ixtreme.net/uk-flashing-s...hire-area.html 360 Custom Firmware flashing from £10

Comment

Thank You But....

Originally posted by TFi1969 View Post
      just use the 360 to power the drive! it works fine and you don't get the 360 banned from doing it. anyone who says you do is talking shit!

You will probably need to get a USBPRO as very few chipsets can dump and flash 16D4s drive's. out of the 5 chipsets i've tried only the newest ICH7 intel board works.

My ICH10 can't do it even though it shows the drive properties all ok. Then if the PCB is a MXIC these are easily unlocked with very little chance of stuffing it up, Winbond are trickier and very easy to fuck up. Best to buy an unlocked PCB off ebay for a tenner in this case. either way until you are able to dump the original PCB you are stuck..

Or check out the classifieds to get it done for you for little cost.

No point putting a phat drive in place of a D4s. works out more expensive because you'd need to put LTU2 on it.
      Thanks for the reply,but i just need to make sure,if i do use the drive to power the drive,do you promise i will not get banned,but anyways,i do think my motherboard could do it.I really do,i just think that theres gotta be another way,and plus,in order to get the drive into vendor mode or flash it,dont i need to power reset it,so how would that work,i am totally willing to buy an xecuter,but if you could please help me find one for what ever i need to do,under 35 dollars,i think it is so damn stupid the gay ass fuckers that put there fucking bad ass "PRICES",pisses my dick off that there fucking xecuter usb x360 pro v1 or v2 cost so fucking much,I HATE IT!!!!!!!I cant buy the fucking usb pro because on how much it fucking cost!Sorry for fucking swearing,i am just so fucking pissed off damn it!fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!

Comment

Why don't you have a look in the classified section for services available probably cost less then $35 and it's done properly by someone with the right tools.

If your really wanting to do it yourself then try it. if you think you pc mobo can get the keys then try by all means you won't do any harm if if cannot get them.

As for power cycling using the xbox power it would be a case of unplugging and plugging back in really really quick and does work.

You no longer get banned by having no dvd plugged in. That was scrapped by Microsoft years and years ago as people was getting banned from having a retail console that had a genuine faulty pcb in the dvd drive.

sent via telekinesis!!!!

Comment

Ok thanks man Holy fuck! I am so fucking pissed off right now,ok thanks for your fucking reply,sorry for being a dick,but i am so fucking horny and i just really want to do this fucking thing my fucking self damn it!Sorry for my mensturation,and i just want to fucking know on what to fucking buy,so i can get this fucking drive fucking flashed,before i fucking fuck someone in the pussy,i just need to also fucking know on how to do the fucking thing.Sorry again,but could someone please mother fucking help me fucking damn it!

Comment

OK so all i fucking need to do is fucking like plug the fucking drive into my fucking motherboard on my fucking pc,and then fucking plug the fucking drive into my fucking xbox 360 to power,and then to get into fucking vendor mode,i need to fucking unplug fast and in with powered,and then what are all the fucking damn steps,to do all,and i do fucking apologize again but i am just stressed as fucking hell...and now my fucking xbox wont connect to the fucking internet damn it!It doesnt fucking recognize the fucking internal fucking wifi fucking card fucking damn it!THE HELL!!?!?!?!?!! I DONT know what the fuck to do damn it!!!MY DAMN XBOX AIN't fucking seeing the fucking wifi card fucking damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucki ngfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckin gfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfucking fuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuc kingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuck ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BTW i am fucking hitting everything i fucking see and aint fucking stopping fucking damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuckingfuckingf uckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfuckingfu ckingfuckingfucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My word, do you kiss your mother with that potty mouth of yours?
                take a deep breath and count to ten,........ relax......chilled?
                first things first, you will not get banned for using your Xbox to power your drive,
                secondly the X360USBpro, is expensive because they are in short supply,
                lastly, I'm not seeing any references to you following the Jungleflasher tutorial, so start by reading that,
                and go through it step by step, randomly pressing buttons will not work.
                start by making sure Jungleflasher can see your drive,
                not all Sata chipsets work,

If you can't follow the tutorial, and/or you are getting stuck and can't complete it due to a lack of a USBPRO,
                then may I suggest, that you ask someone on here to do it for you,
                most modders will do it for around £10 + postage, and you only need to post your drive
                Last edited by JAYCE; 12-29-2014, 04:33 AM.
                sigpic

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments

Comment

Ok man holy hell lol.I could not calm down,especailly because liek NO ONE was answering.so i have been calmed,but i dont know where to start and or find the jungleflashing tutorials.Could you please send me a link,thanks man for replying and also everyone else.AND hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!The first thing you said on the first line was funny,

Comment

Originally posted by TechFreak2516 View Post
                    Ok man holy hell lol.I could not calm down,especailly because liek NO ONE was answering.

Jeez mate you only gave people like 5 mins to reply ....... some of us are busy doing other stuff and fixing YOUR xbox aint our priority.... maybe if you gave people time to reply then you would get your answer....... I would hate to work in a call centre dealing with you

You'd be like " hello, I HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 2 PHONE RINGS THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE"

Just chill a bit, stop worrying so much, sit back have a beer and wait for a response and then you will get all the help you need

Google JF tutorial and download it, else download the JF package from the forum front page and its in there in documentation.

My advice is (due to your tempremant - and no offence meant!) Read it, stop, read it again, stop read it again, keep it open on your pc and then attempt to flash it - while the dots are bouncing across the screen and you are waiting, dont get worked up, sit back have a beer and a smoke and let it do its stuff and STOP HITTING EVERYTHING !

Comment

Seriously man stop with so much bad language. It's making you look like a tit!

Your best bet is to just send it to the nearest person who can do it for you. Even with a replacement unlocked PCB it should work out less than 35 notes. And you can sit back and relax eh..

http://www.ixtreme.net/uk-flashing-s...hire-area.html 360 Custom Firmware flashing from £10

Comment

lOL OK sorry guys,i do need to chill,i to have temper,ok that made me smile with what you just said lol!Good point too as well as fricking funny AS HELL!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHA.ok,one thing though...... I'm Hor**lol thanks you all,i will give it some time.

Comment

To the OP: REALLY? and YOU HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED TO THE POSITION OF VILLAGE IDIOT!

Notice I didn't use any useless profanity. There are times and places, but you are a screwball and need to take your medication. It doesn't work out for you so well when you don't.

The only other explanation is that you're a worthless troll who doesn't even know how to properly troll.

At any rate, I'm flagging this thread as one that should be closed or deleted by the mods. If you can't control yourself with a keyboard in any measured amount, you don't deserve to be helped by anyone in any measured amount until you grow up.

Until then, kindly go pound sand.
                          I'm only smart cause I did it every wrong way already.

Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Guide

Why not to spoof drives

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by charincol View Post
                            At any rate, I'm flagging this thread as one that should be closed or deleted by the mods. If you can't control yourself with a keyboard in any measured amount, you don't deserve to be helped by anyone in any measured amount until you grow up..
                            Agreed,
                            OP, if I were you, I would take TFI's offer while you still can
                            sigpic

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                            looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by JAYCE View Post
                              Agreed,
                              OP, if I were you, I would take TFI's offer while you still can
                              He spends Dollars. One for you Charles

Comment

Working...
                              X