Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xbox 360 - XGD2 games is working, but my XGD3 games don't. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360 - XGD2 games is working, but my XGD3 games don't. Any suggestions?

Hello!

I'm having some problems getting my XGD3-games to work on my xbox 360. When I insert a XGD3-game (I'm always using my Activate.iso first) my screen turns grey/black for 2-3 seconds before it returns to the normal dashboard. I don't get any error messages when inserting the game into my xbox tray (GTA V is the current game I'm trying to get to work).

I'm using abgx360, BurnerMax and ImgBurn with the recommended settings. The DVD-burner I'm using is an iHas124-19C, together with some good Verbatim dvd's. All my previously burned XGD2-games (used my internal laptop burner for this) works perfectly fine at this moment on my xbox, but the XGD3-ones don't.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what might be the problem here? Is there anything I can do myself to seach for errors?

Some information on my specifications:

DVD-driver in the xbox: Lite-On DG-16D2s
    xbox has been previously flashed to LT 2.0 (not done by me, but by a professional)
    Dashboard-version: 2.0.16537.2 (got this update 11/6-2013)
    DVD-burner I'm currently using for my XGD3-games: iHas124-19C externally connected to my laptop using a USB adapter.

I'm hoping for some good answers and tips from you guys!

Originally posted by michan View Post
    xbox has been previously flashed to LT 2.0 (not done by me, but by a professional)
    Unless I'm missing something here, are you still on LT 2.0? That would prevent XGD3 games from working

Comment

Oh ok, so it has to be flashed with LT 3.0 to get the XGD3 games working?

Yes, it is still on LT 2.0! Is it a lot of hazzle to flash the xbox myself?

Edit: For instance, what tools do I need? I already have the USB to SATA+PATA adapter used to connect my DVD-drive to my laptop.
      Last edited by michan; 11-07-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by michan View Post
        Oh ok, so it has to be flashed with LT 3.0 to get the XGD3 games working?

Yes, it is still on LT 2.0! Is it a lot of hazzle to flash the xbox myself?

Edit: For instance, what tools do I need? I already have the USB to SATA+PATA adapter used to connect my DVD-drive to my laptop.
        Read the jungleflasher guide in my sig for a starting point. If your only getting one drive flashed will be cheaper to take/send to someone, unless your chipset happens to be compatible and you have an esata port on your laptop.
        Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
        Jungleflasher
        Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
        Xbox Backup creator
        abgx
        Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

Working...
        X