!!help!! Need help flashing toshiba samsung drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!help!! Need help flashing toshiba samsung drive

I am trying to flash my toshiba samsung drive with jungle flash. Jungle flash cannot detect my drive.
    the drive is powered by the xbox and plugged into my computer directly with a sata.

What sata chipset?
    What OS?
    32/64bit?
    Run as admin?
    "If it doesn't have my IP address behind it, I didn't do it and they can't prove it." sigpic
    [email protected]

Comment

Sounds like your sata chipset is not compatible, try another port if that doesn't help you will need a via card or a usbpro

Its not advised to power your drive via your console
      Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

32 bit yeah it looks like my sata is not compatible. whats the cheapest connectivity kit you recommend (I can power it with an old xbox so I don't think I need a molex adapter) can I just buy the usbpro and not need the ck3?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post
          Sounds like your sata chipset is not compatible, try another port if that doesn't help you will need a via card or a usbpro

Its not advised to power your drive via your console
          can i just use the usbpro or do i need other things

Comment

The usbpro v2 as everything you need, or you could use your old xbox to power the drive and buy via 6421 | eBay that would work at a fraction of the cost
            Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post
              The usbpro v2 as everything you need, or you could use your old xbox to power the drive and buy via 6421 | eBay that would work at a fraction of the cost
              how would I set that up. Alos the original usb pro is much more affordable would that still work?

Comment

You can get any of the USB Pros just that the latest has built in power.

I would reccomend that you just get a via card as you are not doing a slim.
                I don't do any illegal drive mods or firmware mods

If you need a repair and are in the UK then you can contact me via PM for a price

http://www.technologyrepair.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by jamesfreddie View Post
                  You can get any of the USB Pros just that the latest has built in power.

I would reccomend that you just get a via card as you are not doing a slim.
                  how would I install a via? so a regular usb pro powered by an xbox should work

Comment

Originally posted by ruffers39 View Post
                    how would I install a via? so a regular usb pro powered by an xbox should work
                    Install it to a free PCI slot inside your desktop.
                    Rules to Follow
                    JungleFlasher
                    JF Tutorial
                    ABGX Tutorial
                    Flashing in US
                    JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JAWS View Post
                      Install it to a free PCI slot inside your desktop.
                      ok youre sure this will work, also no one had answered my question will x360 usb pro with the drive powered by an xbox work?

Comment

ok youre sure this will work, also no one had answered my question will x360 usb pro with the drive powered by an xbox work?
                        It should work. I would power the X360USB PRO with a spare Molex connector from your PC or buy a Molex PSU.
                        Rules to Follow
                        JungleFlasher
                        JF Tutorial
                        ABGX Tutorial
                        Flashing in US
                        JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

Personally I would strongly suggest at least the CK3 Mini

(Buy Xecuter CK3 Mini - XCONSOLES USA - Fast WorldWide Shipping)

They're super cheap and will eliminate your need to power the drive using a 360. It also makes power switching (as often needed to initiate vendor mode) much easier.

If you're serious about modding at all, pick up the USB Pro v2

Buy Xecuter X360USB PRO V2 - XCONSOLES USA - Fast WorldWide Shipping

which will act as an all in one guaranteed Sata and power solution for flashing.
                          The Weekend Modder
                          weekendmodder.com
                          Denver, CO - USA

Comment

Working...
                          X