How Can I Change Layerbreak Of A Xbox 360 Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Change Layerbreak Of A Xbox 360 Game

I Burned A XGD2 Game With imgburn and i wrote a wrong Layerbreak For It.....And I Cant Erase Data ....How Can I Change The Layerbreak ..........

You'll have to reburn the disc with the correct layerbreak. This problem is easily avoided by selecting the .DVD file for burning, it will set the correct layerbreak in ImgBurn. When you run the ISO through abgx, the .DVD file will automatically be created if you don't have it already.
    ALWAYS FLASH TO STOCK BEFORE ACCEPTING DASHBOARD UPDATES!!

I will not give you "workaround" solutions. Do it right, or don't do it at all!

Before asking questions... please take time to check out the following:
    iXtreme Search Page or Google

What is kprobe you ask? Download it here

New to iXtreme? Start here!

Comment

i burned Dead Island (XGD2) With Wrong Layerbreak ( I wrote XGD3 Number For XGD2 Iso) after i noticed i changed .and for now how can i change it From DVD+R+DL..its not working on my xbox 360...

Comment

How Can I Change Layerbreak Of A Xbox 360 Game

Toss it out, reburn with appropriate .dvd. As Marko mentioned or manually xgd2 1913760 and xgd3 at 2133520.

Comment

i know it have to reburn it with 1913760 i changed it in my dvd.file but i need to know how to rewrite it with imgburn .....how can i change it in My DVD+R DL...................

Comment

Originally posted by Mâsih DefJám View Post
            i know it have to reburn it with 1913760 i changed it in my dvd.file but i need to know how to rewrite it with imgburn .....how can i change it in My DVD+R DL...................
            You don't change it in you dvd+r dl. you just select the .dvd and burn a new copy
            sigpic
            Manchester flashing and RROD repair

UNLEASHED'S console's for sale

RULES

JUNGLEFLASHER TUTORIAL

R3D'S SETTING FOR BURNING XGD3

ABGX TUTORIAL

I WILL NO LONGER BE HELPING BY PM, sorry

Comment

Just open the .DVD file with ImgBurn. As long as it's just an XGD2 backup, all you need to be careful of is the burn speed, the rest you don't have to worry about.
              ALWAYS FLASH TO STOCK BEFORE ACCEPTING DASHBOARD UPDATES!!

I will not give you "workaround" solutions. Do it right, or don't do it at all!

Before asking questions... please take time to check out the following:
              iXtreme Search Page or Google

What is kprobe you ask? Download it here

New to iXtreme? Start here!

Comment

You can NOT erase and reburn the same disk. It is now a coaster or frizbee or a new rearview mirror ornament. You MUST burn a new blank disk.
                sigpic

New to iXtreme.net? Click on the ACHIEVEMENT

JungleFlasher / Tutorial
                Burner Max Payoad Tool / XGD3 Burning Tutorial
                iXtreme LTPlus Firmware
                ABGX360 /Tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by RhoTrux64 View Post
                  You can NOT erase and reburn the same disk. It is now a coaster or frizbee or a new rearview mirror ornament. You MUST burn a new blank disk.
                  I prefer to think of them as shotgun targets - 00 Buck.
                  I'm only smart cause I did it every wrong way already.

Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Guide

Why not to spoof drives

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by netangel999
                    Hey do i need a jtaged xbox 360 for this?

i use the xbox 360 E (newest one) updated to latest OFW from microsoft.
                    Is it still possible to layer break without modified drive? I use the lite-on 165ds drive. I heard its possible to flash it but why do i need flash the drive in order to run my layervbreak game? I use this layer break for my XGD3 games: 2133520 but it does not work.

For some reason my xbox 360 says " invalid disc" upon game launch.
                    WHY???
                    your xbox needs to be flashed to play backups,
                    good luck with that though, xbox 360 E needs LTU and RGH to be able to extract the key.
                    Last edited by JAYCE; 07-21-2014, 01:02 AM.
                    sigpic

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                    looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments

Comment

Working...
                    X