X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Braveheart_os View Post
    another thing here please:
    which tab in advanced setting of ImgBurn should I use for this burner sony 5280s cb plus? i just cannot find sony in these tabs (BenQ, LITE-ON,....)
    Just go with the settings that you can and see how you get on...
    RULES: ixtreme.net
    TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe
    FOR SALE: Xbox 360 Consoles, parts and services UK

In case of spelling error, blame teh iPad

Comment

• Originally posted by R3D View Post
      9) Ensure you are using Made in Singapore Verbatim discs - either mkm001 or mkm003. I use mkm003 and burn at 4x speed so I 'check' Perform OPC before write. I also make sure BURN-proof is NOT checked! If you use any other discs - that's your choice...
      Burn at 4x speed so you check perform opc? So if you burn at 2.4x you need to uncheck it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoofyGoober View Post
        Burn at 4x speed so you check perform opc? So if you burn at 2.4x you need to uncheck it?
        Yes. Hopefully should be ok
        TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe

Comment

• hope im not beating a dead horse,
          but pc died a while ago and had to start from scratch. i had everything set up and could even burn cheap memorex disc. so now im back up with win10 64 bit pro, latest imgburn, abgx set up correctly, my ihas 324b was flashed from previous but to be safe im using burner max just in case(even though w/o burnerMAX it says 8738897920 available)

i followed your settings, well almost imgburn told me to disable HYPERdrive and overspeed, from what i understand overspedd is to burn at a different speed than what disc can do correct? anyways kprobe came out with great results as all my reading where in the ranges, best one so far from what i remember. abgx verified disc and no corruption.

so when i pop in my RGH corona 4gig, it says play game with no picture, then i get a dirty disc error, on FSD it shows picture but as well dirty disc error. now my corona is a RGH w/ a demon nand instralled, and i have a chip for the drive, i know the drive works so what could be wrong? the disc are MK003
          not sure. might try to burn w/ overspeed and other setting enabled when i get home from work. figured i would ask instead of waiting to get home and waste 1.5hrs on burning and verifying.
          thanX in advance

Comment

• What exactly are your kprobe results?

If your burn is good it could be your laser...

Comment

• wierd, somhow im connected thru facebook, but my "barelynotlegal" profile cant post. anyways @R3D thanX a million, went againt IMGburn's recommendations and went with yours. worked like a charm on second burn, KBprobe not sure, i have a dual nand so i used RGH side to test, JIC . going to probe now but before, i had disabled online hyper and overspeed and had burnerMax running.(since drive is flashed i decided to not use burnerMAX)

wasnt sure on exact specs but according to your sig, it was true. is there a log i can open? dont see a option for opening or file option. but ill post grasph and specs when finished with my black ops III, cant seem to get my retail to verify, though i know its good. anyone know how? ripping again (from a benQ 800cfw)

Comment

• A pop up window should appear when it's done, you can save the log as a text file or copy and paste.

No matter really as you're sorted now

Comment

• will do, still trying to figure out BO III, lol
                  @R3D , again thanX i went thru a 10 pack last time i tried to get my ihas back up and running

see that your a mod, can you look into this,

"barelynotlegal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

thanX

Comment

• All is sorted. ThanX
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	BO III.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	439968
                    black ops 3 dumped from a BenQ 800Fw with posted settings as OP.
                    Last edited by barelynotlegal; 02-20-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• UPDATE:
                      was transferring a game to my internal from external hdd, (all my dumps are from a old benQ W/800 fw.)
                      i noticed that most games transferred but a few didnt, hdd would hang. so i moved all i could to my internal. decided this morning i would try again thinking that maybe the hard drive was faulty. i burned my
                      MKM-003-00 at x2.4 with setting applied from OP. though it does work i did notice that after messing around on official dash it said mixed media disc, then i hit eject/close it will read fine.
                      i am not complaining just curious.
                      thanX in advance

Comment

• It's most likely a dodgy rip/burn...

Could also potentially be your laser is failing

Comment

Working...
                        X