"Mixed Media Disc" Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mixed Media Disc" Message

Hello. I have a ihas124b flashed with burnermax and I am trying to burn a XGD3 backup. The backup burns 100%, ImgBurn verifies 100%, and has excellent kprobe2 readings.

If everything checks out, how come when i put the disc in I see under My Xbox "Play Mixed Media Disc" instead of "Play (Game)".

I havent tried launching it yet in fear of flags. I want to install it before i burn it.

All my other XGD3 backups using burner max are playable and installable to the HDD.

any ideas?

edit. i am using verbs mkm0001 or whatever
    Last edited by Bobby Koehler Jr.; 11-03-2011, 01:07 PM.

What type of media are you using?
    Give "Thanks" When "Thanks" is Deserved
    The Latest JungleFlasher Download
    If you need your drive flashed for a low price or have any questions, PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by finfan238 View Post
      What type of media are you using?
      verb mkm001

Comment

You might want to try to burn again, and this time set your .dvd file and .iso on your desktop, bring up imgburn and burn the .dvd file. I used to have some issues when my files were all in the same folder.

Comment

yeah ive tried 3 burns now and they all get this message. i guess its a bad rip. although my friend tried the same rip to test it for me and his works...

Comment

Did you try to install to hard drive? If your kprobe results are fine and it works for his then the issue may be your laser is not recognizing it right away

Comment

I just popped it in again. the only option is to eject the disc once its in. i'm going to try to rip it again.

Comment

do you have a hard drive plugged in?
                XGD3 Quality Benchmarks (per TX and C4):
                PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
                PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
                Nero Discspeed score of 90 or better.

Jungle Flasher Latest
                Latest iXtreme 3.0 Phat & Slim
                Burner Max Download
                New Xbox Backup Creator & 0800 Firmware
                x360USB Update

Comment

Working...
                X