Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT + 2.0 Need Help Getting Started

Hello

I've been reading your forums and a lot of you have been saying (To the Newbies) start you own thread, So this is what I'm doing.

Xbox360 Dashboard: 2.0.12625.0

Xbox360 Drive: Benq, I took the Faceplate off and it looks like a white wire....also the front of the tray is silver if that helps...It has to be 4-5 years old

Its been banned from live as well (about a year ago now) a friend set me up and obviously didn't know what he was doing ( I don't want to make the same mistake) I will practice on this one, once comfortable I will work on my other one I have.

I have the newest version of ImgBurn and tutorial about XGD3

I need a step by step explaining me from beginning to end

I was thinking about getting The Xecuter Blaster CK3, it looks like it comes with everything I need and I like the fact that I don't have to open my system every time I need to flash it...your opinion would be greatly appreciated

I have JungleFlasher v0.1.89 Beta (284) & Xbox Backup Creator v2.9.0.345

If anyone knows where I can find Video Tutorials that would be excellent, any videos I find seem to be missing steps, they assume I know what there talking about and skip steps

Please help, Thank you

Your best bet is to follow the Jungle Flasher tutorial in my sig because honestly, nothing anyone else says is going to be even remotely as detailed and concise as that is. Start on page 11 and use the links within the document to navigate. Do not read it from top to bottom...

Equipment you need is: 1) compatible sata chipset (some onboards, VIA 6421 or x360usbpro), 2) ck3lite, pro or i with molex power supply (sold seperately) 3) It doesnt sound like this is applicable for you, but worth noting, Liteon drives require a CK3 Probe3 to extract the key.

Once you get all that, hook it all up and then follow the tutorial. Let us know if you have questions after you do so. Good luck.
    XGD3 Quality Benchmarks (per TX and C4):
    PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
    PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
    Nero Discspeed score of 90 or better.

Jungle Flasher Latest
    Latest iXtreme 3.0 Phat & Slim
    Burner Max Download
    New Xbox Backup Creator & 0800 Firmware
    x360USB Update

Comment

@pachrist81 Thanks for quick response

what about The Xecuter Blaster CK3, anyone know about this? is it any good?

team xectuer Blaster CK3 :: Modchip.ca|Modchips & Accessories for Wii, DSi, Xbox 360, PS3, PS2 :: Xbox 360 :: Modchips :: NEW Blaster CK3

Does anyone have an opinion about the Blaster CK3? or better yet does anyone own one and tell me what you think about it and is it worth getting it?
      Last edited by WFOmaster; 10-19-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Does anyone have an opinion about the Blaster CK3? or better yet does anyone own one and tell me what you think about it and is it worth getting it?

Comment

I own one and love it, only downside is you still have to power cycle the drive manually with the xboxs power.

Also another downside is that I have a hard time getting my HDD to connect but once it's in you don't have to mess with anything.
          Last edited by jdj143; 10-19-2011, 07:28 PM.
          GOOGLE
          Latest firmware and Jungleflasher
          Jungleflasher Download and Tutorial
          Xbox Backup Creator 2.9.0.350 and 0800 v3 Firmware
          ABGX360 v1.0.6
          TX Products - Where to buy
          C4EVA Speaks

Comment

Originally posted by WFOmaster View Post
            I own one and next to the 360 USB pro it has been one of the best purchases I have made since I found this and started flashing.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the feed back...Still waiting for mine to come in the mail, then it will be a long afternoon figuring everything out

Comment

Hello everyone

I finally got my Blaster CK3 and I installed everything and I think its working (light comes on & the eject button works)

I hooked it up to my computer using a sata cable ( I unplugged sata cable from my cd drive from the back and plugged it into the Blaster CK3)

I tried using JungleFlasher v0.1.89 and every time it freezes my computer ( keeps saying "no via ports were found") so I tried v0.1.55 and the same thing

Xbox360 Dashboard: 2.0.12625.0

Xbox360 Drive: Lite-On (yellow wire)

Windows XP SP3

First of all can I use the sata cable from my cd drive?

Once its hooked up why is JungleFlasher always saying No via ports found? and crashing my computer?

Please any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Is there no one that can help me? Please help a fellow Jedi

Comment

Yes you can use the sata cable from cd drive. For the lite-on you will need a ck3 with pmt/probe3. Mine can't find via ports but usually doesn't crash it freezes when i turn on the xbox drive but then goes back to normal after 20 seconds. And i do not like star wars. LOL

Comment

I have JungleFlasher v0.1.89 Beta (284) and it keeps freezing every time I click on it

I have the Xecuter Blaster CK3 & Blaster CK3 Probe

Liteon 74850C

The Blaster seems to be working...I'm using the Sata cable from my CD Drive & clo239 says its OK to use

Please Help

Comment

what are you using for a sata chipset? VIA? onboard? x360usb?

Jungle Flasher Latest
                        Burner Max Download
                        x360USB Update

Comment

onboard

Also, is it necessary to have the Lite-on ihas124-19 b burner to burn XGD3 games properly?
                          Last edited by WFOmaster; 11-14-2011, 07:41 AM.

Comment

you probably have an incompatible chipset if its continually freezing. best option is a x360usbpro, you can also get a VIA 6421 and that should work as well if you uninstall the drivers like it says in the JF tutorial.

Yes it is.

Jungle Flasher Latest
                            Burner Max Download
                            x360USB Update

Comment

The VIA 6421 chipset, whats the best brand to look for and where's the best place to get it (Canada) I've called around here and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about or just don't have it

I really dont want to spend $60 on a x360usbpro (I have the Blaster CK3) all I really need is a compatible sata card and I should be fine...I guess my question is the best place to get one

Also need to get my hands on a Liteon iHAS XXX - XX B hopefully I can just order it from the same place
                              Last edited by WFOmaster; 11-14-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X