$77 for GOW3, $20 walmart card, and 7.1 surround sound headset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $77 for GOW3, $20 walmart card, and 7.1 surround sound headset

Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) Preorder + $20 Walmart eGift Card + TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset $77

at Walmart.com
    214 Comments

Buy Now ►
    Walmart has Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) Preorder + $20 Walmart eGift Card for $60. In addition, they offer TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (Xbox 360) for $15 + $2 shipping = $77. Thanks Link2Us
    1. Click here
    2. Scroll down to "Suggested Optional Accessories" and click "Add" button under headset
    3. Click "Preorder" button
    4. Checkout, your total will be $60 + $15 + $2 S/H = $77

Next best on Google Products for the headset alone is $160.

Community Voting: 47 score
    I like this I don't like this

Categories
    Games
    Forum > Hot Deals
    Tags > games walmart.com video games xbox games gears of war 3 Tritton

Posted on 08/25/11 12:22am by Link2Us (114) promoted by redsolar (8881)
    What the hell man! that's an enemy artillery zone...

i knew if i waited a better deal would come up.
    http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/1936589.png

Comment

"TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset"

Ok. Expalin how you get 7.1 sound from 2.0 speakers. LMAO
      sigpic

New to iXtreme.net? Click on the ACHIEVEMENT

JungleFlasher / Tutorial
      Burner Max Payoad Tool / XGD3 Burning Tutorial
      iXtreme LTPlus Firmware
      ABGX360 /Tutorial

Comment

price mistake anyways - i believe it's fixed

Comment

When I ordered mine, it hasn't been fixed. However, the headset went out of stock shortly after. Anyway, ordered 1 set, also spent the 20 dollar gift card on another ps3 game. Great deal. Thanks!

Comment

well who ever made this mistake is fired. lol a 7.1 head set for 15bucks. lol btw i got 2 of them. im going to post one on ebay. ha ha ha

Comment

you arent going to get them... i heard walmart is issuing an apology and your order will either be canceled or modified...
              XGD3 Quality Benchmarks (per TX and C4):
              PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
              PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
              Nero Discspeed score of 90 or better.

Jungle Flasher Latest
              Latest iXtreme 3.0 Phat & Slim
              Burner Max Download
              New Xbox Backup Creator & 0800 Firmware
              x360USB Update

Comment

I hope you all get your headsets, but I highly doubt it. They are being sold at bestbuy for $179.99, so it seems someone at Walmart lost their fucking mind.
                GOOGLE
                Latest firmware and Jungleflasher
                Jungleflasher Download and Tutorial
                Xbox Backup Creator 2.9.0.350 and 0800 v3 Firmware
                ABGX360 v1.0.6
                TX Products - Where to buy
                C4EVA Speaks

Comment

theres going to be some lawsuits over it. because every one payed and got a peice of paper saying how much it was. its payed for. that would be like them showing up at there house 3 days later saying we need to take it back because we miss priced it at the walmart store. and heres your money back.

Comment

doubtful about the lawsuits. the exact same thing happened on sears.com a few months ago Sears.com accidentally prices iPad at $69 - CNN.com. Its all part of the terms & agreements you agreed to when you created an account on the site or confirmed your transaction.
                    XGD3 Quality Benchmarks (per TX and C4):
                    PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
                    PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
                    Nero Discspeed score of 90 or better.

Jungle Flasher Latest
                    Latest iXtreme 3.0 Phat & Slim
                    Burner Max Download
                    New Xbox Backup Creator & 0800 Firmware
                    x360USB Update

Comment

You can't really do anything, since they haven't charged you yet. This a bundle and it has false information/isn't correct. The most that will happen the your order will be changed and you will received an e-mail stating what changed. Cause you don't get charged right away when you pre-order that is just silly.

Comment

its not a bundle. you have to add the headset.

Comment

Walmart E-mail:

"Due to a pricing error on our website, we have canceled your recent Walmart.com order of the Tritton Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (Xbox 360). We apologize for any inconvenience.

Only the Tritton headset was affected by this issue. If you no longer want the remainder of your order you can contact us in order to cancel.

Occasionally, mistakes in product descriptions or pricing information may appear on our site. We make every effort to avoid such mistakes and to correct them when they occur. For this reason, our terms of use state that we reserve the right not to honor a price when it is posted incorrectly on our site."

-
                          Just read their ToS...

Pricing and Content Information

While Walmart.com strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Walmart.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Walmart.com shall have the right, at Walmart.com's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Walmart.com may, at Walmart.com's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoss View Post
                            Walmart E-mail:

"Due to a pricing error on our website, we have canceled your recent Walmart.com order of the Tritton Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headset (Xbox 360). We apologize for any inconvenience.

Only the Tritton headset was affected by this issue. If you no longer want the remainder of your order you can contact us in order to cancel.

Occasionally, mistakes in product descriptions or pricing information may appear on our site. We make every effort to avoid such mistakes and to correct them when they occur. For this reason, our terms of use state that we reserve the right not to honor a price when it is posted incorrectly on our site."

-
                            Just read their ToS...

Pricing and Content Information

While Walmart.com strives to provide accurate pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Walmart.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price due to an error in pricing, Walmart.com shall have the right, at Walmart.com's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, Walmart.com may, at Walmart.com's discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

Got the same thing. Already canceled my GOW3 pre-order. Shitty Walmart. Why don't they accept the mistake and ship out our items. It won't cost 1% of their annual revenue.

Comment

ya i got it too. so i guess i will not be going to walmart anymore. for 40 bucks i can get a reworked T.B X11's for 40 at
                              Recertified Product so ill go with them.
                              Last edited by vriezerx; 08-26-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X