Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This disc is unreadable" after LA Noire Updates

Hello,

I have a 120GB Elite xbox, I have been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops for quite some long time until I put in the LA Noir DVD and it asked me to install a few updates needed in order to play the game, which I thought they were OK and said "Yes"

Now I get This disc is unreadable with Moderm Warfare 2 and Black Ops, I tried abgx but I get the same error, however on the main dashboard I can see the game avatar picture just fine so I know its reading both games.

What could be wrong? what did LA Noire install that makes these two games unplayable?

Do i need to update my dashboard or apply any other updates?

Everything and every game works except these two.

The challenges in the dash that got installed when you updated have been rewritten so those discs wont work. You also, might have to re-flash to stock and then back to 1.9 depending on which dashboard you now have installed.

Once you do that, you can either re-rip the games from your originals and re-run them through agbx and then re-burn, or just wait until 1.91 comes out and you will likely be able to use those games again because they apparently defeated the ap 2.5 schema and you wont need to keep re-running games through agbx for them to play based on that old schema.
    XGD3 Quality Benchmarks (per TX and C4):
    PI MAX should be 100 or less & PI Average should be 5 or less
    PIF MAX should be 4 or less & PIF Average should be 0.20 or less
    Nero Discspeed score of 90 or better.

Jungle Flasher Latest
    Latest iXtreme 3.0 Phat & Slim
    Burner Max Download
    New Xbox Backup Creator & 0800 Firmware
    x360USB Update

Comment

What happened was you updated your dash.

Depending on which cfw you have on your drive, you could now also be flagged for failing the ap2.5 challenges, you can use xval 2.0 to check. What you'd need to do is, when LT+1.91 comes out, which should be soon, flash your drive to stock firmware (if you're not already flagged), update your dashboard to the latest version and then flash to LT+1.91.
      Then, I'm not sure if your old backups will work, if not, run your iso through abgx, and re-burn them, and they will work afterwards.
      You Learn Something New Everyday!

If I helped you, say thanks by hitting the thanks button.

Comment

although if you try to check your secdata on xval, be aware that even if it comes up clean, you might be banned server side... so its not 100% but usually better than nothing. If it says you are flagged though, you are....

Jungle Flasher Latest
        Burner Max Download
        x360USB Update

Comment

Originally posted by pachrist81 View Post
          although if you try to check your secdata on xval, be aware that even if it comes up clean, you might be banned server side... so its not 100% but usually better than nothing. If it says you are flagged though, you are....
          I've read that, but I've also read that if you've failed an ap2.5 challenge, xval shows it.
          You Learn Something New Everyday!

If I helped you, say thanks by hitting the thanks button.

Comment

^ I think the point is that some of the "flags" are kept server side, so xval, while a great tool in general, is not always 100% reliable. I have a system that xval says "clean" that is actually banned.

Jungle Flasher Latest
            Burner Max Download
            x360USB Update

Comment

hhey quick question when u updated from the la noire disc did it reflassh you to stock or did it jus activate ap25 on those 2 games (did u have to reflash your drive)

Comment

Originally posted by thanojan10 View Post
                hhey quick question when u updated from the la noire disc did it reflassh you to stock or did it jus activate ap25 on those 2 games (did u have to reflash your drive)
                Please don't hijack this thread and make your own. We'll help you there.
                Rules to Follow
                JungleFlasher
                JF Tutorial
                ABGX Tutorial
                Flashing in US
                JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

sorry it just i made my own thread but i didnt really get the answer to my questions there so i was hoping u could tell me quickly

Comment

Working...
                  X