laptop problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laptop problem

Hi just wondering if anyone is good with repairing laptops. I have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop. I wiped it about 2 weeks ago and did a fresh install of windows but about 3 days ago I turned the laptop on and I would just get a black screen then it turns off after 15 seconds. Btw I haven't used a battery in years so it's just been running off the power lead. I was thinking off maybe to just buy a new battery and try that in it?.
    Hit thesigpic if I helped Ill do the same

Kollo Pardu - "Guys does anyone know how to get free ps4 or xbox one for free by some lucky chance or something".

PS: it should ship to India

Kprobe/Nero really isn't needed. If you patch the games in ABGX and burn using a good compatible burner, such as the Sony Optiarc 5280s-cb plus then just install the disc to your HDD 100% without any errors.

it possibly could just be your battery my kids laptop just stopped working due to the battery but first rig the hdd upto a PC a perform some checks to make sure the hdd isn't the faulty
    Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Okay thanks.
      Hit thesigpic if I helped Ill do the same

Kollo Pardu - "Guys does anyone know how to get free ps4 or xbox one for free by some lucky chance or something".

PS: it should ship to India

Kprobe/Nero really isn't needed. If you patch the games in ABGX and burn using a good compatible burner, such as the Sony Optiarc 5280s-cb plus then just install the disc to your HDD 100% without any errors.

Comment

Working...
      X