Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Service Required] Photoshop People

Hello!
    Well, I'm running low on time everyday to take care of all that needs to be taken care off.
    So I'm simply gonna look for some help.
    I'll either offer $10 or something along those lines for the person who's art work I like the best.

What I need:
    • "Rapid Fire Mod" Banner
    • Make it however you please.
      Final picture has to be in .Png and I need the .PSD file
    • It must say "Acid Alchamys Rapid Fire Mods"
    • Text can be laid out however
    • Background should be black
    • Make the picture into a Rectangle lets say 800x400 or something like that
      (I'll make it small myself if needed)
    • Add your OWN Creative skill to the banner sign it at the bottom right if you want

CURRENT SUBMISSIONS::

Piran Wright

LavJordan

TechBlink

Thanks again guys.

When you make your picture either post it here. or simply PM me with the link to the image and I'll pick a winner once I see enough submissions or if I see one I just really like a lot.

Thanks again,

Your friend, Acid Alchamy
    Last edited by AcidAlchamy; 04-08-2013, 06:22 PM.
    sigpic
    iXtreme Members get Multi-Order Discounts

TFi1969
    I do have common sense. And don't come on here slating members! it's frowned upon. Just give relevant info eh... Save the bitching for facebook..
    I dont care if you have 1k+ Posts. Spam is Spam.
    Dont 1 Line Noobs saying "Dont boost post counts with one liners"
    Use the REPORT button located bottom left of any post/thread
    Noobs are noobs your post counts doesnt change anything!

What size do you want the banner bro, Ill happily give it a try

NVM, Derp moment lol
    If I have helped you PLEASE click the thanks button

Most of my games and live I purchase using Points2Shop. Feel free to check them out and register Here

Points2Shop is a site where you are awarded for your time, Complete surveys, Watch videos etc and either earn points to spend on Amazon or earn cash (in usd payed through paypal) its your choice. If you need any help etc just let me know and Ill show you how to get started and earn some quick, easy points/cash. Also before you make the assumption that this is fake or a scam I can show you my orders and the deliveries etc.

Comment

Re: [Service Required] Photoshop People

lololololololol!
      derp indeed!
      yeah please give it a go, make it however you please, use images in it if you want, do w.e you want

Acid is on the move...
      sigpic

TFi1969
      I do have common sense. And don't come on here slating members! it's frowned upon. Just give relevant info eh... Save the bitching for facebook..

Comment

May not come out perfect, I havnt used PS for a while and am still very rusty lol

Most of my games and live I purchase using Points2Shop. Feel free to check them out and register Here

Points2Shop is a site where you are awarded for your time, Complete surveys, Watch videos etc and either earn points to spend on Amazon or earn cash (in usd payed through paypal) its your choice. If you need any help etc just let me know and Ill show you how to get started and earn some quick, easy points/cash. Also before you make the assumption that this is fake or a scam I can show you my orders and the deliveries etc.

Comment

Hahah I use it all the time but at one point you hit a creative wall and right now I got other things to take care of.
          I got like 1 week to make this banner as that is when I get in a couple of hundred chips to start selling.
          But hey let me see what you got cause I'm interested in what your making lol
          sigpic

TFi1969

Comment

Sorting the text as we speak and personally im liking the look of the text atm

Comment

All done Gonna PM you now Hope you like it

Comment

Pirans submission is in,

Anyone else curious to try out their photoshop skills?
                sigpic

TFi1969

Comment

You know why not x) Ill get it done tomorrow though! Im tired haha. Ill PM you tomorrow Acid though
                  Dont thank me in a post. Just click the thanks button!

Comment

Good luck bro

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by LavJordan View Post
                      You know why not x) Ill get it done tomorrow though! Im tired haha. Ill PM you tomorrow Acid though
                      Awesome, Thanks mate!

Originally posted by Piran Wright View Post
                      Good luck bro

Oooooohhh Competition Piran!!! OOOOHHH
                      sigpic

TFi1969

Comment

I dont mind a bit of friendly competition I am a gamer after all, Just dont kill me on CoD and we will be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Piran Wright View Post
                          I dont mind a bit of friendly competition I am a gamer after all, Just dont kill me on CoD and we will be cool
                          bhahaha i like the attitude!

Acid is on the move...
                          sigpic

TFi1969

Comment

Just PM'ed you

and to piran, no promises
                            Dont thank me in a post. Just click the thanks button!

Comment

Fair play bro. I will have to add you on XBL and we can have a game or 2 sometime

Comment

Working...
                              X