PS4 set to launch in 2012 - Really?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james
    started a topic PS4 set to launch in 2012 - Really?

PS4 set to launch in 2012 - Really?

According to Digitimes, Sony is already scheduled to start production on the PS4 at the end of 2011.

Sony will have Taiwan-based partners begin production of PlayStation 4 (PS4) featuring body movement-based control like Kinect at the end of 2011 for launch in 2012, according to Taiwan-based component makers.

Foxconn and Pegatron Technology, assemblers of PS3, will undertake assembly of PS4 as well, the sources pointed out. The planned shipment volume of PS4 in 2012 is at least 20 million units, the sources indicated.

• IPIJANDURAI
    replied
    This whole motion sensor stuff is getting annoying. What if I want to sit on the couch with a beer after a long day? PS4, hope they learned from XBL about the online aspect and make a killer machine. I wonder if it will be hacked earlier than then it took the PS3. All in all, excitement all around

Leave a comment:

• westbrom
    replied
    seems to me when ps3 make a new console or xbox they both bring one out

Leave a comment:

• westbrom
    replied
    it seems ok but if its just like the kinect then just stick with the kinect what will be so different to it?

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    I agree, I think MS will come out with a console before we know it. Theirs no way they can wait, especially is Sony is going to be launching a console any time soon as well as Nintendo.

Leave a comment:

• hack
    replied
    Its time to sell the jtag before value goes down.

Leave a comment:

• Siddy
    replied
    It's funny how no new console for microsoft or sony was uncovered at E3 this year and all the developers said they still have a lot they can do with he current hardware, which was obvious bs.

Nintendo has proved you only need to have a few decent games for a console and you can just keep making new consoles with cameras and 3d and cookies. MS and Sony will jump on the bandwagon.
    Last edited by Siddy; 07-05-2011, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Originally posted by slypster View Post
    enough with the body movement stuff, if i can't play it from my couch forget about it
    Seriously. Just give me a damm controller.

Leave a comment:

• BigBoss
    replied
    Sony.....always one step behind in innovation

Leave a comment:

• slypster
    replied
    enough with the body movement stuff, if i can't play it from my couch forget about it

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Originally posted by JAWS View Post
    You got it for a great deal right? Just flip it on ebay and then buy a Xbox 360.
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• JAWS
    replied
    Originally posted by james View Post
    Yeah, to badd i just bought one off quibids

Now I'm bummed
    You got it for a great deal right? Just flip it on ebay and then buy a Xbox 360.

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied
    Originally posted by JAWS View Post
    Nice. Can't wait to pre-order some consoles and make a killing on ebay.
    Yeah, to badd i just bought one off quibids

Now I'm bummed

Leave a comment:

• JAWS
    replied
    Originally posted by james View Post
    According to Digitimes, Sony is already scheduled to start production on the PS4 at the end of 2011.

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Nice. Can't wait to pre-order some consoles and make a killing on ebay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X