This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to open your Xbox 360 console - Video

Heres a quick video on how to open your Xbox 360 console.

Re: How to open your Xbox 360 console - Video

I have an xbox here to flash but the gray side where the hard drive goes just wont come off I have done a few xboxs now normally you just press the clips in to pop the gray side off however this xbox seems like its clip on a different way! Maybe this is something new with new xboxs?

Comment

Re: How to open your Xbox 360 console - Video

Yep definatly cliped on differently it has clips where there is no wholes so what I did was unclip all the visable ones then stuck a screw driver down the middle and unhooked them.

It quite hard to do but doable

Comment

Be careful while removing the side panels as you might break some tabs easily.

Comment

Just wanted to add that if you're just trying to open the case and get to the dvd drive, you don't really need to take out all those torx screws. There's 6 long ones and then you're good to go.
          sigpic
          heja Sverige!

Comment

Thanks for posting this video. I used it to open clean the lens on my hardrive. It is reading on the first try now.

Comment

Thanks for this. This site rocks!!

Comment

and how about those guarantee seals ? Where they are and how can I open x without breaking them ?

Comment

very helpful thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X