Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360 console banned

Good day.

i would like to ask if is it possible to undo this?. sorry for a newbie question.
    i'm new to this and kinda got a problem regarding this banned thing.
    my xbox came from UK and now im using it in my country(philippines) and after that it got banned, i never done anything to it and still it got banned is there a way to undo this?. should i bring it back to UK or what?.
    i hope someone will help.

thanks in advance.

Once it is banned it is banned. You could try calling Xbox directly but I doubt they will be sympathetic to your case.

Try entering the error code into Google - that will give you an idea of why it was banned. Alternatively try xval for a stab in the dark...
    RULES: ixtreme.net
    TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe
    FOR SALE: Xbox 360 Consoles, parts and services UK

In case of spelling error, blame teh iPad

Comment

Originally posted by R3D View Post
      Once it is banned it is banned. You could try calling Xbox directly but I doubt they will be sympathetic to your case.

Try entering the error code into Google - that will give you an idea of why it was banned. Alternatively try xval for a stab in the dark...
      OMG. i dont see any eror code that is been displayed on the screen its just console banned. i can still use it offline but i cant update it and cant connect my kinect with it. i need to update the system. is there a way to update it offline?. i tried to update it via flashdrive but it didnt promp the update when i restarted the xbox. is there a way to update it so that i can use my kinect?, is it still possible to update it?

btw thanks for answering my question. kinda newbie in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by GreeD_ View Post
        OMG. i dont see any eror code that is been displayed on the screen its just console banned. i can still use it offline but i cant update it and cant connect my kinect with it. i need to update the system. is there a way to update it offline?. i tried to update it via flashdrive but it didnt promp the update when i restarted the xbox. is there a way to update it so that i can use my kinect?, is it still possible to update it?

btw thanks for answering my question. kinda newbie in this area.
        Yeah i also need to update my Xbox but i dont know how?

Comment

Download the update from Xbox.com and extract it to a fat32 formatted sub stick. Pop it in the front of the console and it should prompt to update...
          RULES: ixtreme.net
          TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe
          FOR SALE: Xbox 360 Consoles, parts and services UK

In case of spelling error, blame teh iPad

Comment

Originally posted by R3D View Post
            Download the update from Xbox.com and extract it to a fat32 formatted sub stick. Pop it in the front of the console and it should prompt to update...
            i cant find the update in the website. kinda having a hard time now. XD

edited:
            i finally got the update from the website. hopefully it will work later when i get home.
            Last edited by GreeD_; 08-26-2015, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X