[HELP] Which drive is on my console?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Which drive is on my console?

Hello, recently I bought my console and want to unlock it. I need your help for this, I know how to disassemble the console etc. What I need right now is how to identify the DVD Drive and i need some tutorials to connect the drive to my computer, use the JungleFlasher etc.

My Xbox specifications:

Xbox 360 slim E (PAL), man. date 2011-10-19, with HDMI

According to other tutorials I know that the drive is liteon, but I need to know the model and I cannot open my console right now (as i am without the keys)

P.S.: Sorry for my english i'm brazilian. And i know the basic

The 360 E will require you to RGH the console in order to get your keys and build fw for it. You'll then need a replacement pcb for the drive to rewrite the fw. You will want to download the jungle flasher tutorial found in the downloads section of this forum. There are also some good RGH guides written by some members you can find in the RGH section as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoss View Post
      The 360 E will require you to RGH the console in order to get your keys and build fw for it. You'll then need a replacement pcb for the drive to rewrite the fw. You will want to download the jungle flasher tutorial found in the downloads section of this forum. There are also some good RGH guides written by some members you can find in the RGH section as well.

I search on some tutorials and i'm sure that my drive is a liteon, i will check what the model. If is a DG-16D4S, can i flash without PCB ??

another question: can I extract the dummy.bin from my liteon drive without rgh, only connecting the drive on computer?
      Last edited by victoor1080; 03-28-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

No extraction of key is ONLY by rgh as big boss says

Comment

Sorry, but I expressed myself badly, my xbox is this one:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	170px-Xbox-360S-Console-Set.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	439970
          Xbox 360 Slim
          From Europe
          Man. date: 2011-10-19
          with HDMI

P.S.: I have searched on the "E" I put the post found that you understand me wrong, as I expressed myself wrong. "E" means that I put Europe. But the "E" you understand, is this console:

Click image for larger version

Name:	170px-Microsoft-Xbox-360-E-wController.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	439971

P.S.2: (Sorry for my english)³.

Comment

Well understand what a slim 360 e is!! It has a certain DVD drive and motherboard in that require you to rgh to get the keys from the DVD that match those stored on the motherboard

Comment

Working...
            X