First time mod/hack need help??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time mod/hack need help??

so i wanna mod and hack my xbox360 slim 4gb for the first time...i wanna try and do this myself just need help and advice on were to begin

yes i know there could be a chance i mess it up but im sure i can live with that lol

but if anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Start by reading all the helpful tutorials.

In the case of a spelling error, I blame Tapatalk.

Comment

well if you could send me a link or somethin to them i will

Comment

www.google.com

That should cover it

In the case of a spelling error, I blame Tapatalk.

Comment

ha funny maybe a little more specific iv been watching youtube videos and looking stuff up but then i see where other people say it doesnt work or it messed up or etc. i just want to find something legit and learnable

Comment

PROTIP: NEVER USE YOUTUBE.....EVER

read the official tutorials in the sticky section of legit websites

Comment

Honestly I read tutorials for a year and was still lost until I actually sat down, opened my xbox and tried... jungle flasher tutorial is amazing and will get you through most things... that being said I am a firm believer in its only going to go as good as the tools you are working with... x360usb pro v2, molex psu, and tx unlock kit v3 were a must for me before I would even attempt it... also when your actually doing the mod read each step atleast 2-3 times before you even attempt it... to be honest almost everything you could possibly mess up is easily fixable except if you burn your board trying to solder...

Comment

Working...
              X