Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0225 and Intel 82801GB onboard sata

Hi guys,
    Is it possible to connect the 0225 drive to my pc through 82801GB onboard sata?

If so - do i need special drivers or anything like that?

i recommend picking up a 360usb pro for the slim drives

Comment

I've had problems using 2 desktops trying to extract DVD key on slims, have now got the x360 pro.....wish I had done it sooner. Listen to all the advice on here, it's a great source and has helped me (and I'm sure many others) more times than I can think!!!!
      Www.c4evaspeaks.com

THE ROOT OF ALL INFORMATION!!!!!!

Comment

It's just that it's getting pretty expensive the PCB and the x360pro (about 120$ together). Is there a way to extract the key with my onboard sata or to buy a cheaper via card?

Comment

the slim drives are picky in getting recognized/ extracting the key from them - you can try, if it doesn't work, then you'll know what you'll need

Comment

Thanks BigBoss. So just plug it in the SATA on my board and try? don't I need some drivers or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by nbn View Post
              Thanks BigBoss. So just plug it in the SATA on my board and try? don't I need some drivers or anything?
              Correct but its very likely you will need the USBPRO to flash the 0225 drive
              Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Ok so JF identifies my 0225. I power the drive using my old xbox360 (not slim, rrod). At the first pop-up I click No, then on the second I click Yes. After that i power my xbox off and then back on again but nothing happens. I keep getting the "intro failed" message.
                Does that mean I have to use the x360pro?

Comment

Originally posted by nbn View Post
                  Ok so JF identifies my 0225. I power the drive using my old xbox360 (not slim, rrod). At the first pop-up I click No, then on the second I click Yes. After that i power my xbox off and then back on again but nothing happens. I keep getting the "intro failed" message.
                  Does that mean I have to use the x360pro?
                  Yes. Most onboard chipsets will not be compatible with the 0225 drives.
                  Rules to Follow
                  JungleFlasher
                  JF Tutorial
                  ABGX Tutorial
                  Flashing in US
                  JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

Once again best advice is to get yourself the X360pro, best investment I have made in recent times it works like a charm. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X