Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for understand dashboard update and flashing

Hi
    I have flashed my xbox 360 Phat long back with ixtreme 1.4x or 1.5 i believe. i have gone through all the articles about flashing. but i just need small information. my present dashboard is 2.0.9199.0.

1) do i need to upgrade to latest dashboard before i flash to LT+3.0?
    2) once i update my dashboard and flash my xbox with x360 with latest iXtreme LT+ 3.0, can i be able to play my existing games?

Hi as your on a old dash you would need to flash back to stock firmware to perform the latest system update New Xbox Update | How to Get an Xbox 360 Update your drive revision will then be changed depending on which drive you currently have, now you can flash to LT+3.0

Your current games should work fine as you cant of burned any XGD3 games "latest games" as they wouldn't have worked with your current dash/firmware
    Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post
      Hi as your on a old dash you would need to flash back to stock firmware to perform the latest system update New Xbox Update | How to Get an Xbox 360 Update your drive revision will then be changed depending on which drive you currently have, now you can flash to LT+3.0

Your current games should work fine as you cant of burned any XGD3 games "latest games" as they wouldn't have worked with your current dash/firmware

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. one more question. i do not have my BenQ drive key.. i can extract it from my existing firmware right?

Comment

Originally posted by hemasundar View Post
        Hey, thanks for the quick reply. one more question. i do not have my BenQ drive key.. i can extract it from my existing firmware right?
        Correct, just follow the JungleFlasher guide to retrieve it.

Comment

Working...
        X