Updating dashboard flag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating dashboard flag?

My roommate had the brilliant idea to go onto xbox live on my Phat elite MW2 hitachi 79 flashed with LT 2.0 and updated the dash to 2.0.16203.0. He said he played online for 3 hours with no banning under a different Xbox live account than the one original linked on my xbox.

My question is, is my xbox 100% flagged? What if I flashed the drive back to stock, updated the dash via live or usb, then flashed back to v2.0? Will this remove the flag?

Also is the flag associated with the xbox live account or the xbox hardrive or xbox itself?

Thanks for the help.

Who knows if it'll get the 360 or you and your gamer account banned, that's for you to find out eh, the 360's flag system is really shit at best so again, who knows.

No you can't remove flags, well a hammer would remove it eh!!

Used to be just the 360 but M$'s changed that to your Account 'Gamertag and score' that gets banned.

No probs.
    http://www.ixtreme.net/downloads-tut...tml#post209529 Using a 360 for flashing

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61768 Pot Tweaking

http://www.ixtreme.net/uk-flashing-s...hire-area.html 360 Custom Firmware flashing from £10

Comment

Fully possible to remove a flag, if the xbox hasnt been connected to live after being flagged.
      No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

2000 posts

Comment

Easily ?
        http://www.ixtreme.net/downloads-tut...tml#post209529 Using a 360 for flashing

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61768 Pot Tweaking

http://www.ixtreme.net/uk-flashing-s...hire-area.html 360 Custom Firmware flashing from £10

Comment

Originally posted by Jakib2 View Post
          My roommate had the brilliant idea to go onto xbox live on my Phat elite MW2 hitachi 79 flashed with LT 2.0 and updated the dash to 2.0.16203.0. He said he played online for 3 hours with no banning under a different Xbox live account than the one original linked on my xbox.

My question is, is my xbox 100% flagged? What if I flashed the drive back to stock, updated the dash via live or usb, then flashed back to v2.0? Will this remove the flag?

Also is the flag associated with the xbox live account or the xbox hardrive or xbox itself?

Thanks for the help.
          MW2 is an AP2.5 game. LT2 in Hitachi only support replay data instead of topology data as in LT3. If you have properly patched MW2 ,chances are slim that the box is flagged.

Once flagged, flashing or updating won't remove the flag.

Flags are on console id.

Originally posted by fatfro View Post
          Fully possible to remove a flag, if the xbox hasnt been connected to live after being flagged.
          If you only have a flagged nand and have not been online, this flag is easy to remove.
          If you have been online after after a flag or flagged online, this cannot easily been undone.
          Last edited by koetjuh; 07-11-2013, 04:31 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys.

I apologize for the confusion. The Xbox was the MW2 elite edition. The game being played online was Black Ops 2 which cleared through abgx360 with all green after I just tested the burned dvd.

Is there a way to spot if your xbox is flagged?

Mine hasn't gone online since that one day of playing and updating. How would you be able to remove the flag since it hasn't been back on xbox live?

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys.

I apologize for the confusion. The Xbox was the MW2 elite edition. The game being played online was Black Ops 2 which cleared through abgx360 with all green after I just tested the burned dvd.

Is there a way to spot if your xbox is flagged?

Mine hasn't gone online since that one day of playing and updating. How would you be able to remove the flag since it hasn't been back on xbox live?
              There was a way but its no longer reliable. To clear the flag you install RGH get CPU key remove RGH and build clean image. £20 this side of the water.
              Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
              Jungleflasher
              Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
              Xbox Backup creator
              abgx
              Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

so if I'm understanding this correctly... There used to be a way to detect if you xbox was flagged but it is no longer reliable.

The best option would be to install RGH and get the key, remove RGH and build clean image even if you have the slightest thought of being flagged. This I assume is a just in case precaution and does nothing to change flash or memory on the Xbox?

And for flagging, they used to ban or flag whole consoles, but now it is just done by banning accounts?
                Last edited by Jakib2; 07-12-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

so if I'm understanding this correctly... There used to be a way to detect if you xbox was flagged but it is no longer reliable.

The best option would be to install RGH and get the key, remove RGH and build clean image even if you have the slightest thought of being flagged. This I assume is a just in case precaution and does nothing to change flash or memory on the Xbox?

And for flagging, they used to ban or flag whole consoles, but now it is just done by banning accounts?
                  Yes

Yes or take a gamble

No changes nothing else

No they flag/ban the while console not your account
                  Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
                  Jungleflasher
                  Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
                  Xbox Backup creator
                  abgx
                  Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X