************liteon 7485 reflash question***************

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ************liteon 7485 reflash question***************

Thanks in advance for help/advise on this matter. I have a flashed drive that needs to go back to stock, update dash and then reflash to 1.9. I will use the ckpro and have the via card with driver disabled. When I originally did this drive I had to cut traces and use the probe to extract the stock key, etc. Will I have to go through all this again once I flash back to stock? Or will it be as easy as my Ben-Q xboxes? If anyone can clarify the procedure would be so great.

Originally posted by pgromley View Post
    Thanks in advance for help/advise on this matter. I have a flashed drive that needs to go back to stock, update dash and then reflash to 1.9. I will use the ckpro and have the via card with driver disabled. When I originally did this drive I had to cut traces and use the probe to extract the stock key, etc. Will I have to go through all this again once I flash back to stock? Or will it be as easy as my Ben-Q xboxes? If anyone can clarify the procedure would be so great.
    It actually depends of the dashboard you are. If you are on the latest dashboard 13559 (or 13146) your drive firmware will be 02510 and then you will be needing to use the ck3 probe3 to obtain your key again IF you haven't saved your key already somewhere on your computer! If you are on a dashboard below 13146 you can use JF to get your key with DummyfromIxtreme button in JF. Then you won't be needing the probe 3. (This is when it's been flashed before with Ixtreme 1.5 or higher!) In all other cases you will be needing the probe3. Get your key, flash back to stock and then (update to dash 13559 if necessary) to 1.91. Still won't be that hard. Use the MPX01 point to probe to get your key btw. AND SAVE IT WHEN YOU HAVE IT!!

Btw the dummy button doesn't work for LT+ firmware only ixtreme FW
    Last edited by zaxxon; 09-06-2011, 12:49 AM.

Step by step guide all drives
    LT+ 3.0
    JungleFlsh Tutorial

ABGX360 Tutorial
    IMGburn Tutorial
    How to Pot Tweak
    ABGX360 verified
    Kprobe2 tutorial

Originally posted by JIZZ
    you guys are so damn smart
    Thanks....

Comment

Thanks for the reply and I should of added more detail. Yes I do have the original stock key saved on my computer and was not sure of the process. So it sounds like I do a manual load of the stock key in JF and flash back to stock, update system, reflash to 1.91?

Comment

Yes, that is perfect
        Give "Thanks" When "Thanks" is Deserved
        The Latest JungleFlasher Download
        If you need your drive flashed for a low price or have any questions, PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by finfan238 View Post
          Yes, that is perfect
          Sorry, I have a question for this.

I have the the same lite on drive, I did have LT 1.1 flashed to it. My dashboard was updated to the 13559, moving it back to stock.

I of course had back ups of my key and prior flashes, so was useing this as the "source" file in Jungle FLasher.

It auto loads a LT 1.1 update, so I look for a manual update.

The only one I can find in the firmward list is a standared lite on, but the REV in JF shows 2025 instead of the 7485.

Is this the 1.92 firmward I use?

Thanks in advance

Comment

The one that you want to use is labeled as "LTPlus-025v1.91". The newest dash made all phat liteons read as a 0272 drive, but the 1.92 firmware is only for slims and will not work for yours.
            Give "Thanks" When "Thanks" is Deserved
            The Latest JungleFlasher Download
            If you need your drive flashed for a low price or have any questions, PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by finfan238 View Post
              The one that you want to use is labeled as "LTPlus-025v1.91". The newest dash made all phat liteons read as a 0272 drive, but the 1.92 firmware is only for slims and will not work for yours.
              Thanks heaps!!!!

All flashed with 1.91 and working fine.

THanks again

Comment

Working...
              X