X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badlyfar View Post
    0225 v3.0.
    0225 v3.0. is not in the list. only LTPlus-0225-v2.0 & LTPlus-0225-v2.0u.

so which one for 93450C?

Comment

Originally posted by blabla59783 View Post
      0225 v3.0. is not in the list. only LTPlus-0225-v2.0 & LTPlus-0225-v2.0u.

so which one for 93450C?
      For phat as long as your dash is 13599 or higher you use 0251 V3

Comment

3.0 is for the latest dash, so you WILL. be using 025-v3.0bin for liteons
        Newcastle Flashing
        Don't thank me, thank my THANKS button!!

Originally posted by ultragamer
        at least that reatard teached me something
        ...shame it wasn't how to spell...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesyboiii View Post
          Nice1... Wor lass would murder me though if i Started crackin open xboxes today haha
          I know your pain, I'm sat here twitching to just do my own, but she who must be obeyed has made it clear that my xmas dinner will go to the rats if I even so much as pick up a torx screwdriver
          1. The first rule of Jungleflasher is.... you always save your key first.
          2. The second rule of Jungleflasher is.... YOU ALWAYS SAVE YOUR KEY FIRST!!!

Studies have shown that using the "Thanks" button increases both length and girth

Flashing/Glitching Xbox 360's in Birmingham, UK
          Feedback from satisfied customers

Comment

Works fine on your old games (XGD2) Will not play XGD3 games just yet, you must wait for ABGX360 1.06 until this is released don't even try ok, you will get the unsupported Disc error, just undate and wait ( remember to flash to stock first. if your updating your dash as well )

Comment

dankeschön, und frohe Weihnachten aus Hamburg ( Reeperbahn City )

Originally posted by james View Post
              LT+ 3.0 Phat BenQ/Lite-on:
              Official Download
              iXtreme.net Mirror

C4E’s iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for Benq and phat Liteons
              - Support for topology data on AP25 enabled titles. Will correctly answer any ap25 challenge eliminating need for dae.bin to create a backup.
              - No need to make new backups everytime dae.bin is updated on console
              Topology Data
              -------------
              When ap25 was first introduced I devised a way of calculating any challenge which I called the silver bullet which I made reference to a long time ago.
              This was withheld until it was absolutely necessary. It was easier to replay the fixed challenges.
              With unique per console ap25 challenges it has become necessary to use the silver bullet.
              A series of measurements are taken across the disk. This topology data is then used to calculate a response to any ap25 challenge.
              It is very important that the drive used to create the topology data is reliable at reading discs as bad topology data equals bad ap25 responses.
              Liteon drives using 0800 v3 seem to be more accurate for this purpose. Only ap25 enabled titles require topology data. Activation of ap25 on older non-ap25 games although technically possible is highly unlikely.
              Currently topology data for xgd3 titles are similar and topology data from one xgd3 title will pass on another xgd3 title although this is not advisable.
              Per title title topology data is best as there are slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones.

I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year. I look forward to the challenges ahead.
              Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
              Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.

Comment

What else I can say.......HoHoHo

Comment

what are the .bin files in the 0800_benq and phat lite-on v3 folder used for?

Comment

Guys , what about Samsung drives ?

Comment

• Originally posted by maresdiver View Post
                      what are the .bin files in the 0800_benq and phat lite-on v3 folder used for?
                      These are for turning an Xbox drive into a drive for making backups when it is connected to a pc via a ck3. You cannot use this in an Xbox, only for backups so you need a spare Xbox drive either bend or liteon.
                      Last edited by UTMAD; 12-25-2011, 07:58 AM. Reason: Added text

Comment

• Originally posted by Methtical View Post
                        I know your pain, I'm sat here twitching to just do my own, but she who must be obeyed has made it clear that my xmas dinner will go to the rats if I even so much as pick up a torx screwdriver
                        haha, we need 2 just grin and bear it...just for today at least.
                        Newcastle Flashing
                        Don't thank me, thank my THANKS button!!

Originally posted by ultragamer
                        at least that reatard teached me something
                        ...shame it wasn't how to spell...

Comment

• Thank You!! I have waited patiently and appreciate the blood sweat and tears you put into your work.

Comment

• I need update to lastest dashboard before flashing?
                            My dash is 2.0.13599.0
                            My ixtreme is LT 1.91
                            My drive is BENQ phat

Thx
                            Last edited by qtigerq; 12-25-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Call of Duty Patch Topology MW3 + + LT + 3.0 read ok, bud 5 minutes online and the disc not autorizhed and reboot the system, someone else did this happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by UTMAD View Post
                                For phat as long as your dash is 13599 or higher you use 0251 V3
                                I updated to v3 and just realized that my dash is pre-13599. Can I just update the dash and have it work or will I need to flash again?

Comment

Working...
                                X