This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there,

All three links been dead for a few days now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadrunner View Post
      Hi there,

All three links been dead for a few days now.
      Hi All links are now working...what happens is you get jealous fucks that like to report accounts/files etc
      Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

• the download link

the download link does not serve are damaged please upload again

Comment

• Theres nothing wrong with the download just something server side not allowing access
          Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

• 404'ed

Is there something wrong with the servers or something? Because i keep getting a "Page not found" message whenever i try all three links. Plz help

Comment

• Yeah the server is playing up I'm waiting on confirmation of a fix, for now try these

Code:
              https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62272337/Slick.rar
              Code:
              https://app.box.com/s/ro0hlc473tgpt6egi8fyswoo8p6py4ua
              Code:
              http://jmp.sh/RmsMlDY
              Last edited by Slick; 05-17-2015, 06:52 AM.
              Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

• Page not found on all of them.

Thanks

Comment

• For now you will need to copy and paste the links into your address bar or send me a PM and we will try that that way
                  Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

• Hello

Hi there,
                    I can not play new games, i'll try to follow this to update my rom. Which files do i have to download, here is my roms picture .
                    Thanks for your advice... sorry about my bad english.

Comment

• links off

Downloads links are all off line please re-up i need xbox slim 1 generation firmware not super slim thanks

Originally posted by james View Post
                      LT+ 3.0 Phat BenQ/Lite-on:
                      Download: Working link iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download
                      Download: New working link

C4Es iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for Benq and phat Liteons
                      - Support for topology data on AP25 enabled titles. Will correctly answer any ap25 challenge eliminating need for dae.bin to create a backup.
                      - No need to make new backups everytime dae.bin is updated on console
                      Topology Data
                      -------------
                      When ap25 was first introduced I devised a way of calculating any challenge which I called the silver bullet which I made reference to a long time ago.
                      This was withheld until it was absolutely necessary. It was easier to replay the fixed challenges.
                      With unique per console ap25 challenges it has become necessary to use the silver bullet.
                      A series of measurements are taken across the disk. This topology data is then used to calculate a response to any ap25 challenge.
                      It is very important that the drive used to create the topology data is reliable at reading discs as bad topology data equals bad ap25 responses.
                      Liteon drives using 0800 v3 seem to be more accurate for this purpose. Only ap25 enabled titles require topology data. Activation of ap25 on older non-ap25 games although technically possible is highly unlikely.
                      Currently topology data for xgd3 titles are similar and topology data from one xgd3 title will pass on another xgd3 title although this is not advisable.
                      Per title title topology data is best as there are slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones.

I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year. I look forward to the challenges ahead.
                      Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
                      Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.

Comment

• i'd like download the 1 generation slim console not the super slim but they are off-line
                        Last edited by hacjsu; 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Sorry try now
                          Download: Working link iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download
                          Last edited by Slick; 10-29-2015, 05:20 PM.
                          Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

Comment

• Update 2.0.17502.0

Hi

I just want to say that I have an XBOX 360 phat with BenQ drive. It has installed iXtreme LT+ 3.0.

I had updated the dashboard from 2.0.17349.0 to 2.0.17502.0 (March 29, 2016). I updated it via USB flash without connecting it to the Internet.

On my case everything is working fine as it was before updating. After that I connected the device to the Internet and to Xbox live to update some apps (netflix, plex, other) and everything worked fine for the moment.

Bye.

Comment

Working...
                            X