Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the download says LT+ 3.0 Phat BenQ/Lite-on: I download it and its just random files. i have a benq vad6038 JF says
    Drive is Benq..
    Sending Magic Keys to Drive on port 0x01F0

    .................................................

    Done!

    Sending Vendor Intro

    Requesting Device ID

    Manufacturer ID: 0xC2

    Device ID: 0x11

    Flash Name: MXIC(MX25L2005)

    Flash Size: 262144 bytes



    Getting Status from port 0x01F0

    Serial flash found with Status 0x73



    Reading Bank 0: ................

    Reading Bank 1: ................

    Reading Bank 2: ................

    Reading Bank 3: ................



    Dumped in 6899mS



    Benq Dump file saved to BENQ-OFW.bin

    Loading firmware from buffer

    Inquiry string found

    Identify string found

    Drive key @ 0xB030 (***<-removed my key)

    Firmware Osig: [SATA DVD-ROM 6243]

    Firmware is: Stock

    Key added to database
    I just don't get with .bin to use

    Comment


    • Looks like you need to update your xbox still before you flash to LT+3.0 this will change your drive revision to 04421, also make your own post
      Rules To Follow

      ABGX Settings

      CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

      I will no longer help via PM's sorry

      Comment


      • Sorry for the question but I have a fat 360 with an old dashboard, I have the LT+ v.3.0 firmware on my Liteon.

        If I udate the dashboard I lose the custom firmware? I have the keys stored on my pc, if I update can I reflash the firmware again to my Liteon?

        Thank you and sorry for my english!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pelata View Post
          Sorry for the question but I have a fat 360 with an old dashboard, I have the LT+ v.3.0 firmware on my Liteon.

          If I udate the dashboard I lose the custom firmware? I have the keys stored on my pc, if I update can I reflash the firmware again to my Liteon?

          Thank you and sorry for my english!
          Start your own thread
          No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

          2000 posts

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fatfro View Post
            Start your own thread
            Ok, sorry!

            Comment


            • Is this the latest LT+ firmware?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by polys View Post
                Is this the latest LT+ firmware?
                Yes
                No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

                2000 posts

                Comment


                • can some one help

                  i am wanting to know where or how to get new firmware to flash my xbox to the new flashing and dashboard my drive is a benq drive.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tigger4345 View Post
                    i am wanting to know where or how to get new firmware to flash my xbox to the new flashing and dashboard my drive is a benq drive.
                    Download Jungleflasher, the newest firmware pack and the Jungleflasher tutorial. Everything is in the tutorial.
                    No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

                    2000 posts

                    Comment


                    • where do i go to download the new firmware thanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tigger4345 View Post
                        where do i go to download the new firmware thanks
                        First post in this thread.
                        No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

                        2000 posts

                        Comment


                        • always a good idea to look at page 1 first
                          sigpic

                          CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

                          the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                          looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments






                          Comment


                          • where do I download these from plz

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tigger4345 View Post
                              where do I download these from plz
                              Jesus christ, in with a shovel. Here.
                              No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

                              2000 posts

                              Comment


                              • sorry new to this game ok and thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X