X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download

Originally posted by iseeyoudog View Post
    can some help me
    Start a new thread in the correct section and detail your issues.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G
    sigpic

New to iXtreme.net? Click on the ACHIEVEMENT

JungleFlasher / Tutorial
    Burner Max Payoad Tool / XGD3 Burning Tutorial
    iXtreme LTPlus Firmware
    ABGX360 /Tutorial

Comment

• I haven't Flashed a 360 drive in over a year, I want to flash my 360 Fat (BenQ Drive)
      is "LT-Benq-0800-v3.bin" the correct firmware, or is that for a ripping drive?
      just wanna know if I'm using the right file, I don't want to brick my drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by halofanman View Post
        I haven't Flashed a 360 drive in over a year, I want to flash my 360 Fat (BenQ Drive)
        again start your own thread please
        sigpic

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
        looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments

Comment

Originally posted by halofanman View Post
          I haven't Flashed a 360 drive in over a year, I want to flash my 360 Fat (BenQ Drive)
          http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lt+benq+0800+v3

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by spaz2203 View Post
            Let me google that for you

0800 v3 is a complete bust, installed it on my BenQ and it wouldn't read a retail game, let alone a backup.
            flashed with 0442 v3 seems to read my games just fine...

Comment

...I was hoping you'd actually read the links and figure out the 0800 is for ripping with your PC not for playing games on the xbox

Comment

• iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download

Originally posted by halofanman View Post
                0800 v3 is a complete bust, installed it on my BenQ and it wouldn't read a retail game, let alone a backup.
                flashed with 0442 v3 seems to read my games just fine...
                That's because 0800 fw is for ripping games. Not playing them. So yeah, in that sense it's a complete bust.

Sent from my mind using Telekinesis.

Comment

• Flashed but no ap25

hey guys.

I've flash my xbox (83850c v1) with Lt+ 3.0 the day it came out.

I'm trying to flash the 74850c of my friend with Lt+ 3.0 for Christmas. I have made my probe, have made everything right in JF with the right LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin, and everything is working fine with none ap25/xgb3 games.

But why it doesn't work with newer games ?!?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• More info please. Dashboard updated? Backups burned with iHAS? Kprobe? ABGX? Any error code or message?

And since this isn't directly related to the downloading of the firmware pack, maybe start a fresh thread.
                    Last edited by RhoTrux64; 12-15-2012, 04:24 PM.
                    sigpic

JungleFlasher / Tutorial
                    iXtreme LTPlus Firmware
                    ABGX360 /Tutorial

Comment

• Problems with lt+ 3.0 and cod black ops 2

I, I'm new in this forum and I'm new in Xbox world. I've modified my Xbox 360 pro phat with an lite on dg-16d2s DVD driver. I 've found a lot of guides on the net about lt+3.0 on mi driver but after done everything my xbox reads a DVD with pes2011 but It can't read call of duty black ops 2. What's the problem?? Has anyone my same problem? What's the solution??
                      Thanks

Comment

• Which firmware did you flash your drive with? The filename?
                        You can find the answer to any flashing question HERE and on the rare occasion that you can't it will definately be HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Will01 View Post
                          Which firmware did you flash your drive with? The filename?
                          I've downloaded the lastest lt+ firmware from the official site

Comment

Originally posted by dj0hackers View Post
                            I've downloaded the lastest lt+ firmware from the official site
                            Jungle Flasher tutorial is the guide. Post the JF log. If you didn't save it, what specific .bin file did you use as target?

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G
                            sigpic

JungleFlasher / Tutorial
                            iXtreme LTPlus Firmware
                            ABGX360 /Tutorial

Comment

• Fixed!! i've flashed my dvd driver with his original fw and then reflashed with lt+3.0 and now it works great! Thanks for your help! =)

Comment

their are plenty of tutorials on here. another great site is YouTube.
                                type in "flashing (drive model)" and taddaaa done
                                but for phat console liteon. you need a probe 3, and a data/power source for drive. either mobo or something a x360usb pro

Acid is on the move...
                                sigpic
                                iXtreme Members get Multi-Order Discounts

TFi1969
                                I do have common sense. And don't come on here slating members! it's frowned upon. Just give relevant info eh... Save the bitching for facebook..
                                I dont care if you have 1k+ Posts. Spam is Spam.
                                Dont 1 Line Noobs saying "Dont boost post counts with one liners"
                                Use the REPORT button located bottom left of any post/thread
                                Noobs are noobs your post counts doesnt change anything!

Comment

Working...
                                X