"Place all individual .bin firmware files into the firmware folder!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Place all individual .bin firmware files into the firmware folder!"

I'm not the greatest with software but i know you shouldnt mess around with .bin files, so can someone help me out with this? I know it shouldnt be hard but i just want to get it right hah. Anyways, do I copy the files in the LT Folder "Firmware" or "Stock Firmware"? then i put them in the Jf Folder "Firmware"? Thanks

Originally posted by BiigSean View Post
    I'm not the greatest with software but i know you shouldnt mess around with .bin files, so can someone help me out with this? I know it shouldnt be hard but i just want to get it right hah. Anyways, do I copy the files in the LT Folder "Firmware" or "Stock Firmware"? then i put them in the Jf Folder "Firmware"? Thanks
    Just put the .bin file(s) into the firmware folder of JF.
    Rules to Follow
    JungleFlasher
    JF Tutorial
    ABGX Tutorial
    Flashing in US
    JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

Not much to add to that ... rather straight forward
      sigpic
      JungleFlasher Tutorial A to Z
      Newest FW package with stock
      Rules for the ignorant

Comment

From the Firmware and Stock Firmware folders both or just one of them? Sorry for probly overcomplicating this to the maximum, im just trying to get it right haha

Comment

Originally posted by BiigSean View Post
          From the Firmware and Stock Firmware folders both or just one of them? Sorry for probly overcomplicating this to the maximum, im just trying to get it right haha
          What are you trying to do? What drive do you have?
          Rules to Follow
          JungleFlasher
          JF Tutorial
          ABGX Tutorial
          Flashing in US
          JAWS's For Sale Thread

Comment

Im gonna try and rephrase the question real quick...
            So i can autoload in the future, do i use the .bin files from the "Stock Firmware" folder of LT or the "Firmware" folder?

Comment

Firmware, stock is when you want to restore it to factory settings
              sigpic
              JungleFlasher Tutorial A to Z
              Newest FW package with stock
              Rules for the ignorant

Comment

I personally don't like the autoload function. I always browse to and open the target. I'm kind of a control freak that way.
                Always save your DVD Key first!! That is the Holy Fucking Grail of your XBox 360!!

AP26 has been defeated, AP25 has not...if you do not patch your games correctly, you WILL be flagged!!

Jungle Flasher Tutorial

ABGX 360 Settings/Tutorial

Comment

Alright thanks guys. Sorry for the dumb question i just get hung up on simple things like this sometimes haha

Comment

Working...
                  X