This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iXtreme 1.6 - Create your own backups 0800 Dumping

Find out how to create your own Xbox 360 backups using ixtreme 1.6 firmware.
    Last edited by JAWS; 05-20-2011, 04:52 AM.

Re: iXtreme 1.6 - Create your own backups 0800 Dumping

Nice Post.. Was waiting for this!

Comment

Hi James this is exactly what i am trying to do but unfortunately i cannot read the writing on your video tutorial, is there another tutorial somewhere please i would be very grateful...

Thankyou
      Acestu

Comment

Sorry, it's not my video tutorial, i found it on youtube.

Where are you having issues at?

Comment

I am trying to rip Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise. I have a flashed 1.6 DG-16d2s drive.

I have a ck3 lite device. I get as far as my pc picking up the drive.. I open xbc and it picks it up but doesn't allow me to press start rip.. any ideas?

This is what XBC 2.9 says:

Found ODD: PLDS DG-16D2S 7485 at [H]
          Additional Info: iXtreme v1.60-12x-FINAL-DG-16D2S
          Nero API is not available
          ImgBurn 2.5.0.0 is available
          ImgBurn - The Ultimate Image Burner! by LIGHTNING UK!
          Getting media info [H]
          Media Type: DVD-ROM
          Bytes Used: 6.81 GB (7,307,001,856 bytes)
          Getting media info [H]
          Media Type: DVD-ROM
          Bytes Used: 6.81 GB (7,307,001,856 bytes)

Comment

Does it matter what i name the *.iso when it comes to playing it on a XB360 connected to XBL?

Comment

Originally posted by MythDarK
              Does it matter what i name the *.iso when it comes to playing it on a XB360 connected to XBL?
              No, just make sure you check your backups with abgx, and you'll be good.

Comment

Okay, so I have a dedicated VAD6038 with a ck3 lite attached to my XP box with the 1.6 0800 firmware, latest XBC version and it dumps my original wave 3 games like a champ but it seems like it only wants to dump wave 3 games. Whenever I put anything else in the drive the start button in XBC stays grayed out, and if I use S360X_V4.0 then it begins but only until it gets to game data, then it gets an error, asks if I want to fill with 0's and then if I say yes it stays stuck at 3%. So I was wondering if others with the VAD6038 are experiencing dumping problems as well or is my drive retarded or is that just the way its suppose to work?

Comment

What is GAme dumping

:P

Comment

Hi Guys,

This may seem a stupid question but I have just purchased a 360 elite with ixtreme 1.6.
                    The reason being is that I want to back-up games before my boys trash the games disks. The video tutorial mentions pulling the power cable out of the DVD drive. Does this mean that to back-up these games, the XBOX has got to be opened up?
                    A second question, is it possible to copy and run games off the HDD, if this can be done, is there a tutorial?
                    Sorry if these questions have been asked before and responded to, but I have done search's to no avail.

Many thanks for any help on this topic,
                    regards
                    Albido

Comment

Hi, I am new to backing up games. I have a lite-on v8xxx series flashed to 1.6. I've noticed that there is a separate FW for ripping games (1.6 0800). I tried to flash my drive with this FW using JF 1.67 but it seems that the FW is only made for the v7xxx series lite-on. Can you rip games with the 8 series? Sorry for such a noob question but I would really like to know how to rip games to use on my modded 360.

Thanks,
                      Stoked

Comment

mate i cannot see the video i am new pls tell me how should i back up for my xbox 360 games also if some one can help me i have a game Ashes cri now how should i burn it and plan on my xbox 360 whih is mod ... pls help guys

Comment

@tejami

Please read the rules before posting

Also try the vid now
                          Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Morning Everyone

Could I kindly quickly pick your brains on the below.

I've purchased a BEN-Q Drive to be dedicated for games ripping.

I've downloaded the 1.6 0800 firmware. I've got jungle flasher software and the guide. (newbie never flashed a xbox drive before, have upgraded firmware for PC drives)

Do I simply follow the jungle flasher guide and flash the BEN-Q as I would a drive for the XBOX360?

Finally something I'm trying to get my head around (sorry all of this is new to me, will be flashing first time tomorrow!). What is the "DVD KEY", is it relevant in the flashing process for the above?, and how and where do I obtain this.

I'd be most grateful for some advice/direction.

Many thanks

Nemisis.

Comment

Hi There,

Please could some kindly advise, what software/tool do I need to flash my BEN-Q drive with the XT1.6 0800 firmware. I dont think it's jungle flasher, because I tried and it wont' accept this firmware file. Keeps asking for LT 1.1. I understand this firmware is not for console use.

Would be grateful for some direction.

Cheers

Nemisis

Comment

Working...
                              X