X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to verify Xbox 360 backups are Stealth Patched with

Thank you

Comment

if i already burn the ISO file to DVD+R DL..but want to re-check the dvd verification,can i use ABGX360 to patch the DVD ISO AGAIN
      to make sure 100% safe..?

Comment

so if i use this program i can be able to play the games i burn online without getting baned?

Comment

I keep getting verification failed. There is no verified rip of Xex CRC " " in the online database.
          Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex
          Autofix failed, stealth is still unverified.

For AC Revelations, Rage and Dark Souls.

Does that mean i just have to wait for them to be uploaded in the database?

Until then just play them offline right?

Click image for larger version

Name:	AC Revelations Unverified.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	435639Click image for larger version

Name:	Dark Souls Unverified.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	435640Click image for larger version

Name:	Rage Unverified.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	435641

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMX View Post
            I keep getting verification failed. There is no verified rip of Xex CRC " " in the online database.
            Failed to find a verified ini file for this Xex
            Autofix failed, stealth is still unverified.

For AC Revelations, Rage and Dark Souls.

Does that mean i just have to wait for them to be uploaded in the database?

Until then just play them offline right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2947[/ATTACH]
            Just cuz you play offline don't mean you are safe! you could still get flag for ban , your xbox store info and when you do get online Surprise!!
            Last edited by had22; 01-07-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

abg360 online functions are down?

hi all
              here I have a problem to verify PES 2015 but says (you must enable online functions ) but I have enabled that and means uncheck disable writes
              and also disable my firewall who can guide me ?
              thanks

Comment

ABGX360 -not working-

Hello all I currently run iXtreme 3.0 on my flashed xbox disc drive (16d25 model) and flashed it successfully. However when i attempt to make back ups of my disc, using various programs (clone cd, power iso, virtual clone drive, etc etc) I get a simple dvd like file that once burned only plays like a dvd. the video is a short theme of xbox 360 start up screen that says place disc in xbox 360. also my frustration thickens as I try to run the .iso files i create through abgx360 because it says there is no connection to server and i need to install video waves however there is no place for these waves on the net and also the site to update programs server is down. so can we never check steath again? and how do I make a freekin copy of these disc?????

please help me now!!!

starting to think abgx is bs

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                  starting to think abgx is bs[/B]

Firstly you should have started your own thread,
                  secondly There is nothing wrong with ABGX, you just have to go abgx.com and follow the instructions to update'
                  judging by your burning methods,
                  it's clear you haven't read a thing about burning backups,

the " to play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360" error, is usually down to a bad flash,
                  so check the drive is flashed with the correct firmware first,

since it's obvious you know nothing about Imgburn then it's likely you don't know much about,
                  having to have a burner that's compatible with iXtreme Burnermax and verbatim discs,
                  you may want to look those up

if you need further help, I suggest you start your own thread and post jungleflasher and imgburn logs
                  Last edited by JAYCE; 12-23-2014, 04:04 PM.
                  sigpic

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                  looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments

Comment

Working...
                  X