Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO Reference point Found - IHAS Burner W/ Image Burn (Verbatim 003) PLZ HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Reference point Found - IHAS Burner W/ Image Burn (Verbatim 003) PLZ HELP!

I have been reading for the last hour or so and have tried everything I can think of......

So please don't grill me if there is something I have missed! (plz!)

Anyway i have verbatim 003 discs - I have tried to write with 2.4 (opc off/on) and 4x (Opc off/on) I have cleared the opc history through the Image burn firmware AND re-flashed the actual drive with latest firmware and burner max firmware.

I haven't followed the scene for around 4 months so please help. I have not tried to back up anything in this period. I never bought any new games that I needed to back up!! I now have B ops 3 and have the backed up file that verifies as an exact verified copy. I honestly wish I had never tried - cause no I'm pulling my hair out and can't work out why the drive isn't reading the same branded discs I have always used.

I can't get image burn to recognize the disc? It always worked before and out of 10 discs 9/10 were golden.
    Now it just spins really fast and doesn't recognize the discs.

I have tried using its own USB port (the drive is recognized in ALL usb ports) but keeps saying no reference point found. I have rebooted and tried in all ports. My other dvd drive works and recognizes the media as VERB 003 but can't over burn..........

I really hope the drive is still good!!! :-/

Any ideas are more than welcome and thanks in advance !!!

What OS are you using?
    RULES: ixtreme.net
    TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe
    FOR SALE: Xbox 360 Consoles, parts and services UK

In case of spelling error, blame teh iPad

Comment

Originally posted by R3D View Post
      What OS are you using?
      Thanks for replying-

Windows 7 with usb connection to drive and a separate power supply for the drive.

Comment

Have you tried another iso?

The drive could have had a knock or something during that time perhaps...?
        TUTORIAL: How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe

Comment

R3 - thanks again I have smashed the thanks button and it suddenly works again. I re flashed the drive and reset the laptop and after a few tries it started that scratching slow reading sound and found the disc.

I honestly can't tell you why/how or even if the re flash worked?

ALL I care - IT WORKS!!! I have made another copy of my disc!!! WoooHHOOOO!! ;o)

Comment

Good karma for positive thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X