XGD3 and TS-H943A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XGD3 and TS-H943A

I finally took apart my old xbox and discovered a TS-H943A drive which I flashed with iXtreme 2.01, on the c4eva site it listed that the 3.0 would not be needed due to the limitations of the drive.

I have a ihas424b and 50 or so no verbatim discs that will burn xgd2 games without issue but fail on xgd3 games (MID MBIPG101-R10-65).

My question is can this drive be used online with truncated discs as it does not read the 3.0 topology? Ive searched and saw what I thought were references to the fact it could but was looking for a definitive yes or no

Truncated games are not safe on live and will fail civ checks, try a pot tweak or buy a new laser should sort out your problems.
    Sheffield Flashing And Repairs

Comment

Re: XGD3 and TS-H943A

how many times do we have to say not to truncate and why? If someone is stupid enough to do it then let's all ignore the threads and let them keep doing it

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Why bother to have a ihas drive then trunctuate games,

come on ffs shell out a few extra and get quality disks your wasting more on them shitty disks!! save them for XGD2 games

Comment

Use your iHas to burn full XGD3 games and pot tweak or buy a new laser all your problems will be sorted!
          Sheffield Flashing And Repairs

Comment

Hi bro i have the same probelm with my drive tsh943a but is not run any xgd3 backup or genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel Jose View Post
              Hi bro i have the same probelm with my drive tsh943a but is not run any xgd3 backup or genuine.
              Make sure you have the latest firmware for your drive and the latest system update
              Rules To Follow

ABGX Settings

CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

I will no longer help via PM's sorry

Comment

Working...
              X