Announcement

Collapse

Best practices for buying and selling

1) Who are you trading with? Do your homework! Are they a long standing and contributing member? You wouldn't give a random person who you just met in the street $200/£100 for nothing, so the same applies - reputation for what it is worth goes a long way!

2) Have you seen what you are buying? Are they stock images or actual pictures of the items that you are buying? Genuine sellers will provide legitimate information to their buyers, provided it is a genuine request of course.

3) How are you paying? If you pay by PayPal then you are only covered if you paid for the goods as actual 'goods' - there no buyer protection with 'gift' payments (see point 1) - do so at your own risk, don't come crying to us if you get bummed. Sometimes PayPal get 'shitty' about flashed consoles so that might not be an option, bank transfer may or may not appeal but does offer protection however, anything that involves sending money with little or zero paper-trail should set alarm bells ringing - AVOID!

4) Does it sound to good to be true? It often usually is, who would genuinely offer $300/£200 value of goods for $50/£30?! Use common sense, deal openly and transparently then no one can accuse you of doing anything behind 'closed doors'.

If in doubt, ask a member of the team but use common sense and you should be fine. Happy trading!
See more
See less

MANCHESTER AND UK Xbox 360 Drive Flashing Phat £10 Slim from £15 RGH / JTAG from £35

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANCHESTER AND UK Xbox 360 Drive Flashing Phat £10 Slim from £15 RGH / JTAG from £35

Drive flashing
    My advert is best viewed in a full browser, information may be missing or badly formatted otherwise!
    See first post for Drive flashing, second RGH/JTAG, third xk3y or forth PS3

Please read in full before contacting me as most of your questions are answered below.
    Please also sign-up to the forum and like and/or thank my post if you are happy with my services.

Phat
    All £10
    I can do this while you wait, does not matter which drive you have.

Slim
    • Depends on the drive version.
    • To be 100% sure I recommend you open your Xbox to find out which drive you have.
    • Otherwise this video will help you check your drive version without opening your Xbox. - Link

Drive type - DG-16D4S- £15
    I do this while you wait

Drive type - DG-16D5S or DL10N - £50/£60
    Price depends on current PCB price as the original PCB is not flash-able.
    I will need your full xbox delivered before ordering the PCB.
    If you prefer not to leave it with me so long
    you can order the PCB yourself. I will still need the Xbox overnight and it will cost £30

DVD key recovery and re-flash
    Phat - £20
    Slim - £25

If you have a working drive I will flash the recovered firmware to it for free.
    Only slim drives (DG-16D4S FW-9504) can be re-flashed with the recovered files the rest of the slims will need a replacement LTU2 PCB.

What do I need from you
    Phat - Just the drive, you can bring the whole Xbox if you like.
    Slim - Drive type - DG-16D4S - Just the drive but you can bring the whole Xbox if you like.
    Slim - DG-16D5S or DL10N - I need the whole Xbox!

If you are just bringing/sending a drive its imperative you update the Xbox dashboard first.
    If you are bringing the whole Xbox I would suggest you update it anyway as this will save you time waiting around for me to update it before flashing it.

Stick it on a memory stick like instructed.
    - Link

Getting your Xbox to me
    You can bring to Worsley (evenings or weekends).
    If you post the Xbox to me I can post back:

• £6 for a collect+ 3-5 working day service

If you post the drive to me I can post back:
    • £5 1st class recorded

If you post PCB out of the drive to me I can post back:
    • £3 1st class recorded

If you are in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland please make this clear and I will get an up to date quote for return postage as there surcharges are always changing.

Only! If you have read everything please e-mail me your:
    • Xbox version
    • Drive version
    • Service required
    • Local or posting it to me?

[email protected]

Tags Rochdale Bury Bolton Wigan Leigh Worsley Birchwood Sale Altringham Cheadle Stockport Hyde Ashton-under-lyne Oldham Middleton Swinton Prestwich Failsworth Droylsdon Stretford Eccles Salford Urmston Radcliffe Farnworth xbox360 flashing modding glitch team xecuter RGH JTAG xk3y ixtreme firmware
    Last edited by alexhore; 08-14-2015, 06:25 AM.
    Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
    Jungleflasher
    Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
    Xbox Backup creator
    abgx
    Don't say thanks click thanks

MANCHESTER AND UK Xbox 360 Drive Flashing Phat £10 Slim from £15 RGH / JTAG ...

RGH / JTAG
    My advert is best viewed in a full browser, information may be missing or badly formatted otherwise!

Please read in full before contacting me as most of your questions are answered below.
    Please also sign-up to the forum and like and/or thank my post if you are happy with my services

Information section (You can skip to pricing if you prefer)
    OK so you want to Jtag/RGH/RGH1.2/RGH2/R-JTAG your Xbox! This is not as clear cut as flashing your drive so take some time to read up on it there is more info on Google than you can possibly imagine. Its amazing and has taken the Xbox 360 modding to the next level. The bottom line is you can run unsigned code on your Xbox 360 which means you can do lots of things you could not do before.

Jtag
    lets get this bit out of the way. Running unsigned code has been done before using a software type hack but it has been patched using dashboard updates. Its referred to as the Jtag hack.
    Difference, Its pretty much a software hack (Jtag) vs hardware hack (RGH/RGH1.2/RGH2/R-JTAG). In terms of running code nothing I can think of.
    For slims forget Jtag, its only compatible with Phats.
    If you happen to have an older Xbox, a very old dashboard (less than 2.0.8495.0) there is a "chance" you can still use the Jtag.
    Off the top of my head the only real advantage of Jtag over RGH/RGH1.2/RGH2/R-JTAG is guaranteed consistent boot times and that you don't need a chip so its cheaper. The advances in glitch tuning have come a long way and the gap is closing!
    If you were to RGH1/RGH1.2 an Xbox the boot times could be the same or slightly slower than if you had Jtag'ed it but you will not know until you try both anyway.
    If you have a Xenon and the Jtag is an option for you then its a no-brainer. RGH for Xenon is currently pants I will only do a DVD key recovery on them at present.
    Ill not say anymore on Jtag as its very rare anyone has an old enough Xbox with the old dash/kernel but here is a link as a good starting point. If you have an old enough dash contact me for a quote to check the kernel for you and so on.

Xbox Live
    Its not safe you wont last 10 seconds, You can play online using system link games over the internet using
    this.

Dual NAND
    If you would like to switch between modded and retail so you can still use Xbox live you need a TX DemoN or NANDwich.
    At this time I will only fit them to an Xbox with a 16mb NAND.
    If you do not know what you have or do not want to open it bring it to me and ill let you know what options you have.
    You cannot go on Xbox Live and boot modded at the same time! It is also best to use a separate profile for example one for your modded side and one for your retail side.
    If you want to know if you have a 16MB NAND simply unplug all storage devices and check in settings/storage to see if you still have an MU/Memory unit. A 16MB NAND Xbox would not.

Phat pricing
    This will help you check your motherboard version
    - Link
    Dashboard Xenon Zypher Falcon Jasper
    7371 or below £35 JTAG £35 JTAG £35 JTAG £35 JTAG
    14699 or below N/A £40 RGH1 £40 RGH1 £40 RGH1
    Above 14699 N/A £40 RGH2 £40 RGH1.2 £40 RGH1.2
    Dashboard gives a very very strong indication but I will need to dump the NAND to be 100% sure!
    JTAG is instant boot
    RGH1 and RGH1.2 Includes Matrix Coolrunner aggressively tuned to instant boots 99% of the time
    RGH2
    Includes Matrix Coolrunner aggressively tuned but I can only guarentee boots of sub 30 seconds

All include e-fuse protection were required, dash install, Dashlaunch install, FSD install, Xexmenu, homebrew, emulators, hard drive setup, external USB drive setup.
    Also Includes free drive flashing!

Slim pricing
    Tip - 2010 SLIM-S with a glossy black Case are always a Trinity motherboard, DG-16D4S with 16MB NAND.
    Just one price for slims RGH2 only...

RGH2 - £60
    Includes latest best genuine TX CR4-XL chip installed, e-fuse protection not required, dash install, Dashlaunch install, FSD install, Xexmenu, homebrew, emulators, hard drive setup, external USB drive setup. If you have a DG-16D4S drive Includes free drive flashing.

Dual NANDs

NANDwich Dual NAND
    Simply add £20 to prices

DemoN Dual NAND
    Simply add £35 to prices

What do I need from you
    Your Xbox and the internal hard drive so I can setup software, the bigger it is the better.
    The 4gb internal drive inside slims is not enough. You can buy any old 2.5" Xbox 360 or laptop hard drive and install that into the slim with a bit of padding round it. You can also get the empty cases for them off eBay.
    You can also upgrade your internal Phat or Slim hard drive with any old 2.5" laptop drive that will physically fit into the case.
    The maximum size is 2TB.
    If you have room you can put games on the internal hard drive but most people prefer to stick them on a USB external drive.
    If you have an external USB drive you are planning on filling with games I suggest you send me that to setup although not essential.

Getting your Xbox to me

If you are in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland please make this clear and I will get an up to date quote for return postage as there surcharges are always changing.

• Xbox motherboard version
    • Service required

[email protected]

Tags Rochdale Bury Bolton Wigan Leigh Worsley Birchwood Sale Altringham Cheadle Stockport Hyde Ashton-under-lyne Oldham Middleton Swinton Prestwich Failsworth Droylsdon Stretford Eccles Salford Urmston Radcliffe Farnworth xbox360 flashing modding glitch team xecuter RGH JTAG xk3y ixtreme firmware
    Last edited by alexhore; 08-14-2015, 06:32 AM.
    Jungleflasher
    Xbox Backup creator
    abgx

Comment

xk3y

Please also sign-up to the forum and like and/or thank my post if you are happy with my services

xk3y is a drive emulator. Connect a USB drive to it full of .iso backups and play from there as opposed to burning disks.

In all cases I will need your Xbox for a couple of days while waiting for the xk3y to be delivered.

Includes latest xk3y and remote.

Phat - £85 Includes free flashing of your drive.

Slim - Drive type - DG-16D4S - £85 Includes free flashing of your drive.

Slim - Drive type - DG-16D5S or DL10N - £95

What do I need from you
      Your Xbox

Getting your Xbox to me

[email protected]

Last edited by alexhore; 08-14-2015, 06:37 AM.
      Jungleflasher
      Xbox Backup creator
      abgx

Comment

PS3 Downgrade/Jailbrake

I do this late in the evening and so will need your PS3 overnight.

Just to clarify you do not need to downgrade to play backups as long as you end up on CFW one way or another you can play backups.

Fats

Can be done but I’m not interested for now.

Slims

Can be done for sure, £35:
        • CECH-20**A (Downgrade or straight to CFW)
        • CECH-20**B (Downgrade or straight to CFW)
        • CECH-21**A (Downgrade or straight to CFW)
        • CECH-21**B (Downgrade or straight to CFW)

Most but not all, can’t guarantee, £35:
        • CECH-25**A (Some downgrade, some straight to CFW, some can’t be done at all)
        • CECH-25**B (Some downgrade, some straight to CFW, some can’t be done at all)

For these I will have to dump software and check to be 100%. If unable then simply a wasted journey, no charge.
        If you would like to almost guarantee it can be done search the web for minverchk and run it on your PS3 to see what the minimum firmware is your PS3 can run.

Can
        not be done

• CECH-30**A
        • Super slims

What do I need from you
        Your PS3 with hard drive

Getting your PS3 to me
        If you post the PS3 to me I can post back:

• CECH Version
        • Minverchk result
        • Service required

[email protected]

Last edited by alexhore; 08-14-2015, 06:36 AM.
        Jungleflasher
        Xbox Backup creator
        abgx

Comment

Dealt with Alex a few times but mainly for info. Definitely trusted and 100% genuine fella in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alex sold me a PCB some time ago, quick delivery and easy sale If you want to get something done in the UK (or europe ) then this is your guy. Also answers to every silly question you might have
            No Koetjuh, i will not press the thanks button

2000 posts

Comment

Great service from Alex he jtag'd my xenon a while back fitted a talismoon fan and 1tb hard drive setup it all for me sweet as he has also done a few kamikaze for me and sorted me out a slim fan and heat sink I needed. Nice bloke as well what more can I say.

Comment

Would like to say what a top bloke Alex is, not only did he RGH 2 consoles overnight for me, but answered about 1000 emails after doing so, some of which were about Xbox's that he had not even worked on!!

Like i said top bloke, will definitely deal with him again.

Comment

Another top deal gone down. Well informed all the way, did me a massive favour in regards to glitch board. Suggested name change from Alexhore to Mr. Cuprinol - does what it says on the tin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatsby76 View Post
                    Another top deal gone down. Well informed all the way, did me a massive favour in regards to glitch board. Suggested name change from Alexhore to Mr. Cuprinol - does what it says on the tin!!!

When I say its not about the money I mean it. This place is like a second home to me filled with top blokes working together for a common cause. I work full time, have two kids and am studying software development at open university so messing about with xboxes is probably something I don't have time for but without a doubt ill always make time.

For the haters out there, no that does not mean I will do it for free! I just wont rip you off and the job will always get done even at a loss! Any money I do take will go towards uni and if the one is cracked ill be there to create

Thanks for being a patient genuine guy and having the decency to come back and leave feedback. Good luck with your learning ill try and chip in where possible.
                    Jungleflasher
                    Xbox Backup creator
                    abgx

Comment

Wow. I'm extremely inpressed with these installs. How do you get the wiring so neat?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blazinggenocide View Post
                        Wow. I'm extremely inpressed with these installs. How do you get the wiring so neat?

If you stick to genuine TX kit the wire is good quality and can be kinked with tweezers into shapes before soldering 😉
                        Jungleflasher
                        Xbox Backup creator
                        abgx

Comment

I use the wiring as well. Never thought about kinking the wires. awesome!

Comment

Very happy with the service, just popped in the drive and all went well. Very communicative and will recommend.
                            AM

Comment

Great service! Super fast turn around and cheap! Flashed what I thought may have been a bricked a drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X