Announcement

Collapse

Best practices for buying and selling

1) Who are you trading with? Do your homework! Are they a long standing and contributing member? You wouldn't give a random person who you just met in the street $200/£100 for nothing, so the same applies - reputation for what it is worth goes a long way!

2) Have you seen what you are buying? Are they stock images or actual pictures of the items that you are buying? Genuine sellers will provide legitimate information to their buyers, provided it is a genuine request of course.

3) How are you paying? If you pay by PayPal then you are only covered if you paid for the goods as actual 'goods' - there no buyer protection with 'gift' payments (see point 1) - do so at your own risk, don't come crying to us if you get bummed. Sometimes PayPal get 'shitty' about flashed consoles so that might not be an option, bank transfer may or may not appeal but does offer protection however, anything that involves sending money with little or zero paper-trail should set alarm bells ringing - AVOID!

4) Does it sound to good to be true? It often usually is, who would genuinely offer $300/£200 value of goods for $50/£30?! Use common sense, deal openly and transparently then no one can accuse you of doing anything behind 'closed doors'.

If in doubt, ask a member of the team but use common sense and you should be fine. Happy trading!
See more
See less

RGH Xbox 360s for sale All versions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGH Xbox 360s for sale All versions!

I buy and sell daily so its best to contact me to see what I have in stock. If there is something you need I will update the thread with photo proof before you buy and even send you a video of it working.

Consoles only
    Used but full working order so I suggest asking for photos to check case condition
    None are banned

Jasper
    Black or White
    £60

Slim Trinity
    (DG-16D4S)
    Matte or Gloss Black
    £75

Slim Corona
    (DG-16D4S)
    Matte Black
    £75

Slim Corona
    (DG-16D5S/Hitachi)
    Matte Black
    £70

Hard drives
    Configured to your console ready
    Non-OEM drives are normal laptop drives and wont work in retail consoles.

120GB
    OEM
    Phat caddy
    £15

250GB
    Non-OEM
    slim caddy
    £25

500GB
    OEM
    slim caddy
    £35

Power supplies

Phat Xenon 203w
    £15

Phat non-xenon
    £10

Slim
    £10

Postage is £6 via collect+ 3 - 5 working days but If your in a rush I can arrange for a faster more expensive service.

I am located in west Manchester so you are welcome to collect with cash.

Bank Transfer, Cash by post, Cash in hand. PayPal invoice available to trusted established members only (+ 5%)

[email protected]

Bucket loads of feedback here -> http://www.ixtreme.net/forum/classif...-from-%C2%A335
    Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
    Jungleflasher
    Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
    Xbox Backup creator
    abgx
    Don't say thanks click thanks

What's the best console to buy

Comment

Originally posted by gazman1870 View Post
      What's the best console to buy
      If your going cheap stick to Jaspers or Falcons with no RROD history and target temps edited in SMC config (the guy who sells it you this should know how to do it).

Otherwise glossy 250GB 2010 slims come with the 4s drive which is easy to flash so that is probably the best slim package to go for.
      Click here for premium Flashing / Jtag / RGH / xk3y services in Manchester UK
      Jungleflasher
      Molex PC Power dvd cable + PMT probe
      Xbox Backup creator
      abgx
      Don't say thanks click thanks

Comment

Working...
      X