Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

007 Goldeneye Reloaded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 007 Goldeneye Reloaded

    I'm a fan of the old Goldeneye on the N64 and to me was the best game on that system. So, the other day I heard that they was going to remake Goldeneye for the XBox 360, I was too hype up about. Anybody else hype to hear about that?

  • #2
    this is the same goldeneye that was remade for the wii. this is jus an HD makeover version. I have the wii version but I am a little excited to see how it looks on the xbox

    Comment


    • #3
      Loved GoldenEye! Game kicked so much ass. Ocarina of Time was badass too, but can't compare apples to oranges.
      Rules to Follow
      JungleFlasher
      JF Tutorial
      ABGX Tutorial
      Flashing in US
      JAWS's For Sale Thread




      Comment


      • #4
        games on the wii will never look as good as they do on the xbox....Wii U is will be able to handle high graphics games and such. I've got a Wii and 360 and the first time I saw this, I was floored...some of the "same" games have completely different stories between platforms.

        that said, I never played goldeneye back with it was on the N64 and I am curious about it on the 360 based on what I've heard.
        Always save your DVD Key first!! That is the Holy Fucking Grail of your XBox 360!!

        AP26 has been defeated, AP25 has not...if you do not patch your games correctly, you WILL be flagged!!

        Jungle Flasher Tutorial

        ABGX 360 Settings/Tutorial

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ComputerGeek96 View Post
          games on the wii will never look as good as they do on the xbox....Wii U is will be able to handle high graphics games and such. I've got a Wii and 360 and the first time I saw this, I was floored...some of the "same" games have completely different stories between platforms.

          that said, I never played goldeneye back with it was on the N64 and I am curious about it on the 360 based on what I've heard.
          Never played it on the N64, damn. I figured at least everyone (gamers) have played it before.
          Rules to Follow
          JungleFlasher
          JF Tutorial
          ABGX Tutorial
          Flashing in US
          JAWS's For Sale Thread




          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JAWS View Post
            Never played it on the N64, damn. I figured at least everyone (gamers) have played it before.
            LOL...my ex wife never let me get one...my wife now is much more understanding of my gaming addiction....there about much worse addictions!!
            Always save your DVD Key first!! That is the Holy Fucking Grail of your XBox 360!!

            AP26 has been defeated, AP25 has not...if you do not patch your games correctly, you WILL be flagged!!

            Jungle Flasher Tutorial

            ABGX 360 Settings/Tutorial

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ComputerGeek96 View Post
              LOL...my ex wife never let me get one...my wife now is much more understanding of my gaming addiction....there about much worse addictions!!
              Poor bastard! At least you have an understanding wife now. Most wouldn't let you game, much less sit on a forum all day/night .
              Rules to Follow
              JungleFlasher
              JF Tutorial
              ABGX Tutorial
              Flashing in US
              JAWS's For Sale Thread




              Comment


              • #8
                Goldeneye - one hit kill battles

                then came perfect dark - slayer rocket races

                good ol days....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JAWS View Post
                  Poor bastard! At least you have an understanding wife now. Most wouldn't let you game, much less sit on a forum all day/night .
                  hehe...she hates games but she lets me have my fun...just got finished with a 4 hour gears of war 2 horde mode match. I do IT for a living so posting in these forums helps keep my wheels turning.
                  Always save your DVD Key first!! That is the Holy Fucking Grail of your XBox 360!!

                  AP26 has been defeated, AP25 has not...if you do not patch your games correctly, you WILL be flagged!!

                  Jungle Flasher Tutorial

                  ABGX 360 Settings/Tutorial

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigBoss View Post
                    Goldeneye - one hit kill battles

                    then came perfect dark - slayer rocket races

                    good ol days....
                    Remember Quake 2 Rocket Arena?? good times!!
                    Always save your DVD Key first!! That is the Holy Fucking Grail of your XBox 360!!

                    AP26 has been defeated, AP25 has not...if you do not patch your games correctly, you WILL be flagged!!

                    Jungle Flasher Tutorial

                    ABGX 360 Settings/Tutorial

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      it looks horrible looks like james bond black ops a ruined game

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Me and my boys used to spend hours stoned as fuck playin' 007 on the 64 lol. This was my fav game for the n64, along with Perfect Dark and No Mercy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hope it`s as good as the original.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i hate this game, i mean i really really hate this game,
                            if only they`d made it more like halo aniversary, it could have been great
                            but they didn`t, they ruined it, and they put daniel craig in it, what an insult to the original
                            save yourself £40 and get a n64 emu, much better
                            Last edited by JAYCE; 02-04-2012, 09:08 AM.
                            sigpic

                            CG Pro Gaming Tournaments

                            the above site is for single xbox live and psn players
                            looking to join teams and take part in online battles and tournaments






                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X