iXtreme LT+ Lite Touch Xbox 360 Drive Firmware Flashing
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Mk-001 SUCK.

  1. #31
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I guess you did not set AWS to automatically burn your disc id: MKM-001-00 @4X
    1)
    Mk-001  SUCK.-1.png
    2)
    Mk-001  SUCK.-2.png
    3)
    Mk-001  SUCK.-3.png

    Did you try this before? if not than this will make your discs burn at 4X. let me know the results

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RockON For This Useful Post:

    Se7en (02-26-2012)

  3. #32
    A Helping Hand
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RockON View Post
    I guess you did not set AWS to automatically burn your disc id: MKM-001-00 @4X
    1)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	3934
    2)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	3935
    3)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	3936

    Did you try this before? if not than this will make your discs burn at 4X. let me know the results
    Done that before did not work, me and icy think its my laser

  4. #33
    ICY
    ICY is offline
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    5,473
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 529 Times in 517 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grimfrenzy View Post
    Done that before did not work, me and icy think its my laser
    Yes....


    Cause you said it played XGD2's and a truncate fine, but that truncate freezeed. And your retails booted aswell, but when you burn with a ihas flashed with burner max firmware the xbox360 drive will struggle a little bit more the get the media read, thats why i think its your laser.


    ^^ Hate it....

  5. #34
    Learning the Ropes
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICY View Post
    Yes....


    Cause you said it played XGD2's and a truncate fine, but that truncate freezeed. And your retails booted aswell, but when you burn with a ihas flashed with burner max firmware the xbox360 drive will struggle a little bit more the get the media read, thats why i think its your laser.
    Oh ok..!! Hope you figure that out quick.. Good luck pal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Suck or blow lolz
    By masonman153 in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 09:58 AM
  2. Memorex discs don't suck!
    By jimbobfeelie in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM
  3. Wow Samsungs suck...
    By bobrocks95 in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
1e2 Forum