Summer is almost over and pretty much all of our staff have taken their summer vacations and are back working on our new CR3 range of RGH addons.
The first to be launched is the new CR3 Lite which has taken over from the now discontinued CoolRunner Rev C. There were so many inferior copies that we felt it needed a good upgrade with all of the latest fixes and tweaks (we've included the PLL_BYPASS Multicap Addon, CPU_RESET Cleaner Addon, Corona QSB Upgrade, Added an upgraded CPU_RESET UF.L Micro Connector and more)
The all new TX CR3 Lite is now available to Pre-Order (Stock is expected to arrive around Aug 31st - Limited stock so order now!) (See below for a special offer fromwww.ck3.co.uk)
- Brand new design from the all new CR3 Range !
- Next-Gen RGH Circuit - Embedded All Current Fixes & Tweaks
- Quality Assured - No Cheap Chinese Knocks-Offs
- New RGH1 PLL_BYPASS Cleaner Switches (680pF, 150pF, 100nF, 68nF, 47nF Caps)
- New RGH1 & RGH2 CPU_RESET Cleaner Switches (1k, 2k, 3.3k Resistors and 470pF, 560pF 680pF Caps)
- New Corona Support - High Quality Branded 48.000Mhz Crystal (No cheap quality knock offs - gives higher performance)
- New UF.L / UMCC Connector for CPU_RESET (Includes Ground - Plug In Adapter No Soldering to the CR3 Lite required)
- New 50 Ohm Micro Double Shielded & Grounded CPU_RESET Cable (Only 1.53mm and up to 6Ghz passband)
- New Built In ROL Option (Show Debug LED On Front Panel Ring Of Light)
- Built-in Ribbon Cable Connector For DemoN (Includes CR_EN and XSVF Programming - no soldering or wires)
- Enable/Disable C15 Jumper
- Enable/Disable 10 Ohm Jumper
- Unique design - do not confuse with other brands that have copied the public schematics
- Optimized timing for each motherboard version
- Easy programming via JTAG
- JTAG CK3 Power Plug Included for LPT (JP4)
- Power LED
- Reset Cycle Debug LED
- Easy Install (Includes All Wires)
- Works perfectly with the world famous NANDX, J-R Programmer & DemoN
- QSB Add-Ons Available
- Trusted Team Xecuter Design & Warranty
Original thread New Product: CR3 Lite - Team Xecuter
thanks for the post matey but why does it say do not hotlink images and steal bandwidth? i get this on the tx site a lot aswell
I'm only smart cause I did it every wrong way already.
Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Guide
Why not to spoof drives
Pro Jtag/RGH/R-JTAG installs, DVD key retrieval/LTU flashing, Drive flashing: Local if in greater Denver
If you followed a half-assed way to back up your XGD3 game disc, you deserve all the trouble you're getting.
"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
music to my ears, thanks matey
edit; just been on mrmodchips
he has them for preorder £18.99
edit edit; just ordered one, can`t wait to get it and try it out
Last edited by JAYCE; 08-22-2012 at 07:04 AM.
One again, Keep working. Thanks. . .
I spent 4 hours last night tuning it on a Corona. I nearly gave up after 2 hours as it was taking a good 5 min to glitch but then I made a brake through using the topside alternate CPU_RST and a very short bit of un-grounded coax.
The Corona is now cold boot glitching in 1,2 or 3 cycles.
Its glitching after a recent shutdown between 1 and 8 cycles, generally 3.
Perhaps im lucky or maybe its pure perseverance.
This is the best XC2C64A board there is, I tried the others and they suck.
Looking forward to the pro through!