No you will need a BenQ or LiteOn drive to use 0800v3
i have a samgsung i use for ripping with 0800 fw would i have to spoof this drive as a benq-q to be able to rip XBD3 games also is it possible to spoof a samgsung as a benq-q with the LT-BENQ-0800 V3 f/w..thanks
If I rip the original game using the dae.bin in XBC will I need to wait for a new abgx to come out to make sure it's stealthed correctly for XBL?
have a few questions may be stupid but its better safe than sorry
1. do i need to wait on abgx update ?
2. can i still rip xgd2 with xgd3 ripping fw ? or do i need to change back the fw every time ?
3. any special burning steps for LT-MAX to work properly ?
2. 0800 v3 supports ripping xgd2 discs as well as Kreon drives
3. How To Use Xbox Backup Creator with Liteon DG-16D2S 0800 V3 FW - Step By Step Guide - Team Xecuter
How to burn your XGD3 backups
Last edited by BigBoss; 10-03-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Question, now we have this I am wondering if the last AP2.5 data taken from ABGX was the last and final and I dont need to re-rip? eg can MS change the AP2.5 data they are looking for again or do we have it all?
I know there is speculation regarding there abandonment of use but just thought I would throw it out there.
gets correct ap25 data from disc
Great info guys..where can I get one of the Liteon flashed drives? Ebay? Are there any tutorials on how to flash the Liteon drive with the 0800 firmware?